26

Jimin's POV

I wake up and look around, searching for the source of the noise. I realise that I slept in the car and turn around to see Y/n knocking on my car window.

I sit up straight and fix my clothes, rubbing my mouth to see if there is any drool before unlocking the door for her.

She walks across the car and opens the door, getting in. I look at the time in my Rolex before back at her with a smile. "You're done? There's still half an hour left."

"I'm done. And I don't want to wait there unnecessarily when we can spend that time on something else." She says and I sigh, cracking my neck because of the stiff joints caused by sleeping in the car.

"Sorry for making you wait." The cute girl apologises before taking her mask off, blessing my eyes with her godly face.

"I wanted to. Don't be sorry." I assure her and slide my finger under the strap of her bag. She understands what I am trying to do so she takes off her bag and passes it to me.

I toss it in the backseat and reach out for the bag of chocolates and snacks that I got her when she was away. I place them on her lap and she looks at me. Her features brighten up and the corners of her lips tug up.

"Thank you, Jimin-ssi!" She squeals in pure glee.

"No problem. Your exams are over." She nods before quickly looking into the bag to take out a bag of cheese cracks. She opens the pack and the first thing she does is to pass the first bite to me.

Angel! Angel!

And I'm her whipped follower!

Me being a foodie too, gladly takes the first bite. She eats the item and I buckle my seatbelt. "This is so good." She remarks and I smile at her, starting the engine. "Seatbelt, jagi."

She stops eating before moving around to tuck the seatbelt. "Good girl. Now where do you want to go, jagi?"

"I want to relax. Maybe a movie and then lunch and dinner." I pout my lips, biting the insides of my mouth while thinking and planning the locations in my head as I turn the steering wheel to get out of the University.

"Wanna go shopping?" She turns to look at me before nodding in agreement. "Alright, first we will go shopping, then back to my home for a movie." I say.

"Your home?" I nod and she shrugs casually. "I thought you didn't have one." She says carelessly and I look at her in shock.

"What do you mean? You thought I was homeless, Y/n?"

"You were always at my home. I thought you stayed at your dorm or when you didn't want to then my home."

She has a point.

"I mean, it's because I like being with you and for your kind information, I've been to your house just thrice." She takes out a chocolate bar and unwraps it, before moving it to my face.

I am driving so I lean forward and take a quick bite from it. "You eat the rest," I tell her and she takes her hand back before munching on the chocolate bar which had coconut filling inside it.

We legit look like couples to the readers right now! (No shit Sherlock, Jimin)

I can't believe I'm sitting in one of my most expensive cars with my school crush feeding me chocolates and who made it possible for me to buy the car in the first place because of the song I made for her to express my love for her.

"Why are we going shopping though? What if we get caught?" She asks, turning towards me, folding her left leg on the seat, and spreading her legs. Her skirt isn't helping either.