The Chemistry test

The next day they had the chemistry test. 'Good luck everyone. You're going to be able to use the full hour and if you don't know something, don't forget to move on," Mr. Odhams said as he handed out the tests. 'And if you look next to you, you automatically get a zero!' he said and he looked at Maxim. Everyone started at their test and like any test, Maxim looked off 'Everyone still keeps their eyes on his paper, I hope.' said the teacher as he was busy laying his hair right." Psstt, What is question 6b?' Maxim asked in a whisper." Don't you seriously know it?' she asked with a sigh. 'That answer is not in it. 'he said sarcastically. 'It's B' she said and she moved on but he kept asking. 'Shut up for 2 seconds!' she said irritably. He just looked off and a few minutes before the bell was going to ring she was going to give her test 'Wait a minute...' said Max. She let him rewrite 2 more questions. 'Now it's up to you.' she said and she was going to submit. 2 days later they received their weekly report.

My parents are going to kill me... - Maxim

The rules for not being killed:

1. Study for tests

2. Make tasks and don't ask everybody for answers.

3. Pay attention in class.

4. Not being kicked out of class that much.

You are welcome! -Lia

Liaaaaa, Why have you never won the prize for the funniest joke when I can be kicked on the mat at any moment? - Maxim

I don't know. -Lia

She put her phone on her bed and went to get drinks. 'How much does Maxim learn?' asked Althea. 'Not much, he'd better take an example from Lia.'" Mia said. 'You didn't have that problem with Luis right?' Althea asked. 'No, Luis paid attention in school and studied. Maxim doesn't do both.' said Mia. 'Have you gotten your weekly report yet?' Althea asked Lia.' Yes, Yesterday. I'm going to make it.' she said as she walked to her room. 'Max!' meanwhile, Mia shouted. Lia just came back in 'Where's your weekly report?' Mia asked Maxim. 'In my room...' he said 'Get it.'" Lia gave her report and took drinks without worrying. She knew Maxim shouldn't 'It's perfect again.'" Althea said silently with a smile so Mia wouldn't hear it. "Only P.E is a little less.'Said Lia. 'Your points are still good, I've never gotten such good points. 'I never had such points as Maxim.' Mia said. 'You always had better points right.'" said Maxim. '3 E's in 1 week, 5 days.' said Mia.'I know how many days of school there are in 1 week.' he said 'You've had 3 tests and all 3 of them are E's.' said Mia. 'No, one is a D.' he said and he went upstairs. 'I don't see him again until tonight.' said Mia. Lia went for a walk and daydreamed by the lake again. She sat there for almost an hour and received a message from her mother.

The food is ready within half an hour. -Mama

Okay, I'm coming! - Lia

(The picture is from Pinterest)

The lake: