Here we go again

A few weeks later Mark called Floris: 'Are you home?' he asked 'Yes,What's up?' "Lia has to get out of there, that family that invaded were the Mullin's. Their eldest son wants Liandra as a wife and they're going to do everything they can to get her," Mark said. "Where should she go?" Floris asked, "I don't care, she just has to be safe!" her father said. He told his mom and Luis and Maxim were just there. Since there wasn't much time to make sure Lia was safe, it had to be done quickly. She was just waking up to all the noise. 'You have to get out of here.'said Floris as he lifted her up and took her to the garage.'What's going on?' she asked worriedly.'Everything was a plan to get you. That other mafia family wants you, for their son.', he said as they went down the stairs.'what?' she asked with pain in her voice.'The mafia family who kidnapped us and shot you. Had planned to shoot you.'said Floris and she got tears in her eyes from the pain.'sorry'said Floris and he put her in the car.'Where is Madelyn?' Floris asked worriedly as he put on a seatbelt for Lia.'Here,she's already asleep.'Luis said as he carried her to the garage.'Did it go so fast with that sleeping aid?' Floris asked.'Yes,I said it works fast!' he said and he came into the garage. He also put her in the car in her seat.'What are you going to do?' asked Lia, "Keep things straight here and stop them!" Luis said loudly as he ran back upstairs. Maxim had bags filled with food and clothes and stuff for Madelyn.They dragged all the bags to the car and put them in the car trunk.'Mom! You have to leave!' shouted Floris.'Do you take them away, you have to get out of here too!' said Althea.'No,I'm staying here and you should be safe too!' said Floris.'You 2 have to leave too, it's too dangerous!' Althea said to the boys.'No, Go!' said Floris angrily.'Floris!' she said angrily.'If something happened they lost their mum. I won't allow that!' he said angrily.'And what if something happens? Then they immediately lose all 3 of their brothers!' Althea said angrily. "Mom, please. Just leave.'said Floris.She took the car keys and gave all 3 of them a hug.'Be careful, all 3!' she said worriedly.'Always.' said Floris.She got in and drove away through the back.'They are there.'said Luis as he heard them.'You,Lia her room, we 2 sides and dad is coming with your parents from outside so they are trapped.'said Floris.Maxim went to Lia's room where he could see them perfectly.