Brigitte...

They arrived and Luis was in the village with Floris and they saw Brigitte.'Oh no, why do we have to see her here again?' Luis asked.'If she tries anything with you, Lia is going to take them down,with hair or without hair.'said Floris and Luis laughed .'Hola Chicos!' she said 'Hey' they both said and they walked on.'Don't dare stop now and have a chat or you're dead.'said Luis not too loudly.

A few days later they were on the water

"Wow, I don't understand why you're showing those ugly scars," Brigitte said.Liandra began to become insecure again. She went home as fast as she could 'Brigitte!' said Floris.'Do you even know what she went through? You're a focking bitch!' Luis said angrily. "I don't understand what you see in her!" said Brigitte jealously.'Everything you don't have, so much. You have the bad qualities, she the good ones!' said Luis and he wanted to go after Liandra.'Louse! Leave them alone. You're only going to make it worse.'said Floris.Liandra arrived home and the tears came from her eyes like a waterfall. She did not dare to look in the mirror and immediately lay down on her bed. She began to worry and worry until one moment she took a pair of scissors. She didn't want to do it and tried to stop herself. She fell asleep and the scissors lingered unstable in her hand. Floris went to see Liandra.'I'm going to see if she's okay!' said Floris.He went home and carefully opened the door of her room. She was sleeping and he saw the scissors. He saw that she hadn't done anything with it and took it out of her hand before anyone saw it. He put the blanket over her and let them continue to sleep. She woke up to see that the scissors were no longer in her hand or on the floor. She started looking around and saw the scissors lying on her desk. She picked up her phone and called Lena.'Hey girlll!' said Lena 'Hey...'said Lia.'What's going on?' she asked, she immediately realized there was something there. "Brigitte said I was on my scars where everyone could hear it," said Lia.Lena laid down and came directly to her. She rang the doorbell several times, pushing, and Luis opened the door.'What's your problem?' he asked 'On the side smooth boy, before I kill 2 people later.', Lena said fleetingly as she pushed him aside and she went to Lia's room. She came in 'I'm really going to kill that bitch, if you give me permission or not!' said Lena.'Is that why you're coming all the way here?' asked Lia, feeling bad.'Yes,and maybe to kill Luis," Lena said. "Could I have another sweetheart?" Lia asked, Lena looked at her questioningly, "Didn't I tell you that?" asked Lia.'No' and she went to the hall.'Mate, you better be sweet for her or I'll kill you 'shouted Lena.He didn't respond but was already outside. She went back to Lia and they watched a movie together to change Lia's mind. Lia didn't come out of her room for the next few days.'Lia?' asked Floris as he walked in the hallway.'Yes?' she asked 'We're going to dinner later, it's Newton night.'" he said 'Okay!' she said and she made her . The Warner's stayed home and did something else together.