On their way to the safe house

Luis and Maxim's mom and Lia, Madelyn and Floris' mom were best friends just like their dads. They were practically 1 big family.'Stay with them so they are not alone, especially for Madelyn.'" said his mom. They had been driving for several hours and in the meantime, Madelyn was already sleeping in Lia's arms.'How long do we still have to go?' Lia asked as she took her coat as a blanket for Madelyn.'As far as possible, I'll see later.'" Luis said and he pressed the accelerator even harder. Madelyn woke up 'Are you hungry or thirsty?' Lia asked worriedly. She nodded yes 'When are we going home?' Madelyn asked softly.'

Quick, we're going to be home soon.'" Lia said and she gave a little water."You'll get food okay soon? I don't have anything with me now," Lia said. Lia's heart broke to see Madelyn so tired and sad. She gave Madelyn a kiss on the head and Madelyn looked outside. They arrived later near one of the safe houses.' We're going to get food and drinks and stuff first.'" said, Luis. Madelyn held Lia's hand and while they went to get food and drinks, Luis looked for things for Madelyn. He had found a blanket and a stuffed animal that looked exactly like one of her other stuffed animals. He took some more toys and they were going to pay.'Eat already, then you can sleep right away.'" said Lia. She ate and by the time they were in the safe house, she had already finished eating. Lia immediately put her in one of the beds and Madelyn started yawning.'Sleep, you're tired.' said Lia.'Where are mum and Floris?' asked Madelyn. 'at home, we're going to be home soon.'" Lia said and Madelyn closed her eyes.

They went to the living room 'Is your dad still gone or not?' asked Luis.'I don't know, he was going to come home today but there was doubt because of the weather.' said Madelyn.' try to call him.'" Luis said and she called him. The phone rang and rang "Lia?" asked her dad 'yes', said relieved. She heard that her dad was also relieved.' Where are you?' he asked 'Far from home, with Luis.'" she said "Is anyone else with you?" he asked 'Only Madelyn left, she's just asleep.'" she said."Okay, So you're safe. I haven't been home. The plane was canceled.' he said 'Mama and Floris are home and Maxim was just there too.' she said in a thunderous voice.'I know, Mia called.' he said.'What now?' she asked.'You 3 stay there, don't call me or Mia and Lars. We'll call you.' said her dad. They laid down and Lia also ate something just like Luis.

'Get some sleep, you're going to be able to use it.'" said, Luis. She also went to sleep and the next day Lia had a difficult moment. Madelyn, meanwhile, was playing in another room with Luis. She fell asleep a moment later.