Graduation

a while later it was the proclamation and they were waiting for Liandra.'Are you almost done?' Mark asked while Althea helped Liandra.'5 more minutes! We still have time, don't we?' Althea asked 'Yes,I do!' he said.'Is Maddie done yet?' Althea asked "Yes,Only her hair left. I can't do it," he said. They came out of her room and she was done.'My princess.'said her father.'Is it beautiful?' asked Liandra 'Yes,Wonderful.'" he said. Her dad was really speechless and Liandra laughed.'I barely have any makeup on, only concealer for my scars.', she said. Mia called Lars' phone to Althea 'Hey,Could it be that my phone is still with you?' she asked.' Yes,In the kitchen. I was going to bring him.'said Althea 'We're going to pass soon,'I still need him,'' Mia said. Okay, He's ready.' "Great,See you later,"she said.

 10 minutes later they arrived and Luis had to get him. He came in: 'Typical mom forgets something and I can run behind it again.'Luis sad. 'Poor thing', said Liandra, who just came into the kitchen.'You look beautiful!' he said 'You too!' she said and they gave each other a kiss very quickly.'I have to go on, see you later!' he said 'Bye!' she said.' Come, We have to leave.'Mark said and Liandra looked at her messages.

'Floris hasn't replied to my messages all day...'she said as she walked out.'I travelled all day.'said Floris who was waiting outside.'What are you doing here?' she asked in shock.'I wanted to see my sister graduate from high school anyway.'he said and Liandra gave him a hug. Madelyn already knew he was coming so it was no surprise to her, she also gave him a hug.'It's time to leave.'said Mark.Everyone got in and they left.'Soon I'll go without crutches.'said Liandra.'Are you going to leave them in the car or not?' asked Mark, "No,I'm not going to be able to do that long without my crutches," she said. Okay," he said. 

They arrived 15 minutes later, and after their drove up the Warner's.'Leave earlier and still arrive later.'said Mark.'How fast did you drive again?' Lars asked.'He drove normally once.', Althea said as she pulled Liandra's crutches out of the suitcase. Liandra came out of the car cautiously.'I said your car was going to be better for her, mine is higher.''Althea said to Mark.'Otherwise it will work, right?' he asked Liandra.'Then she has no heels on!' said Althea.'Stop bickering, it works.'she said and she stood firm and took her crutches.'Will it work?' asked Maxim.'Yes, those stones are only more difficult.'said Liandra 'Soon I'll drive closer so you don't have to go over the stones.'said Mark.De proclamation began not much later ...

"Are you going to the party or not?" Maxim asked, "Yes,Just not too long because I'm going to be a wreck and break my legs.", she said."Otherwise, shouldn't she stay with us? It's not far I can pick them up and you don't have to drive that part again.'said Mia.'She still needs a lot of help, I don't mind driving anymore.'said Althea.'I can help her, she's the daughter I never had and then Max will be home at a decent hour .'said Mia.' Lia: "Do you want to stay with the boys or not?" Althea asked. Yes,But I don't have any stuff with me.', she said, 'Your sneakers are in the car and I can take the rest to them when you're at the party,' said Althea. Okay," she said. They were taken to the party. It was a little before 1 am and Maxim had been watching Liandra the whole time.

   At 1 o'clock Mia came to get them 'Are you oke?' Mia asked 'Yes, I'm just tired' She said. They drove home and Mia helped Liandra change. 'Good night, Handsome' Mia said, calling her that since she was little. "Good night" and Mia closed the door.