House invaded

A few days later, Maxim and Liandra decided to break up as it became more difficult as a couple but not as friends. Lia had been to the market with Madelyn and she went home on foot. They had to walk another 5 minutes but saw a helicopter above their house, and heard a lot of noise and cars.' We're not going home," Lia said as she lifted Madelyn and took her phone. She called Maxim but Luis answered 'Where's Maxim?' she asked.'He went to you...' said Luis.'I'm not home but there's a helicopter at our house and a lot of cars and noise.'" she said.' Where are you?' asked Luis.' Walking away from home.' she said quickly.' Go to the village, to the hall. I'll pick you up there because it's not safe for you," he said as he took his car keys." okay," she said and laid down. She walked to the village as fast as she could and Luis had just arrived at the hall.'Hey Madelyn!' Luis said. Lia got in and kept Madelyn with her since she was only 5.'Did she see everything?' Luis asked worriedly.'No, I had heard it. I didn't say anything to her," Lia said as she held her hands on Madelyn's ears. Luis drove away as fast as possible 'Is there a wall or somewhere where we see what's going on?' asked Luis.' Yes, no one almost knows that part.'" she said and they drove there."Okay, you stay here with Madelyn and I'm going to go and see," he said as he turned off the car's engine. He snuck up to the wall and could see perfectly what was happening. Everyone was tied up and put in a van. He also saw Maxim and Floris 'Walk faster!' a man shouted. He walked back to the car as quietly as possible.'Okay, you have to get as far away from here as possible.'" he said as he started the car.'What's going on?' Lia asked worriedly.' Everyone has been captured and put in a van.'" he said as Lia again covered Madelyn's ears with her hands. He took his phone and called his mother.'They raided the Newtons and Max is there too.'" said Luis.' Do you know who invaded?' his mother asked.' No, Lia and Madelyn are with me.' 'Take them to a safe place and we will take care of the rest. It's going to be okay," his mom said.