'Are you in love with Lia?'

"Hey!" she said and she gave him a hug.' Okay,Now I understand if you said you looked like a drug addict," she said with a laugh. 'Shut up!' he said and they gave each other a kiss. "What are you doing?" 'Chemistry, a huge task so I don't have to catch up on all the tests.' 'The tests that Maxim doesn't have good marks for.' "He used to look at me and now he doesn't even talk to me anymore." "He's stubborn, he's busy with Veronica all the time now." "Who is that?" "His girlfriend, I don't like them, neither does mum and dad is still doubtful." "Why not?" "She's arrogant, she comments on the smallest things and is high class." 'Bah' 'Yes, but yes, I'm not stopping him,' he said. She stopped learning for school for a while and also lay down on her bed like Luis.'Do you still have a lot of catching up to do before school?' he asked, "Another part of that chemistry task and then a few little things for other subjects, but then I'm done," she said.

She received a message from her friends:

Lia, Be happy. It's so boring here! - Lana

Yes, really boring trip ever! -Marie

I'm lucky to hear like that! -Lia

Jaaaaaa! - Bailey

Jaaaaaa - Evy

"The trip is boring, the others say." 'Visiting museums now isn't fun to say eh.' "Truth" Liandra said and her alarm went off. 'Take pills again...', she said as she took all her pills out of the box.'Do you have to take them for a long time?' "I don't know yet, maybe a particle less after surgery." "When is it?" 'Next week and then 3 to 4 weeks of full flat rest and not getting out of bed.'That's poop' he said.'Yes, after that I can go to school for a week to try and then they will look further.'. She continued working for school a little later after they had eaten. The week passed and Mia was going to pick up Madelyn from school as it was the day Liandra would have surgery. Maxim and Luis had just come home from school and a few minutes later Mia came home with Madelyn. "Hey Mads!" said Luis and she gave him a hug."Have you heard anything about Lia?" she asked Luis in fear. "No, now she's asleep and she's not in pain. Isn't that good?' he asked 'Yes...'. At that point, she just had surgery. "What's up?" Maxim asked. "Are you serious?" Luis asked indignantly. "Liandra is undergoing surgery."

' I don't know everything about your girlfriend!' Maxim said annoyed to Luis and he disappeared. Madelyn watched Netflix in Luis's room "Are you in love with Lia?" she asked suddenly. "Why do you ask?" he asked in surprise. "Because Max said he doesn't know everything about your girlfriend." 'I like Lia yes' 'Why aren't you a couple?' she asked with puppy eyes.'Do you want that?' 'Yes' 'You should ask Lia.'

She was in recovery around 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. she was able to go to her room.'It's going to be a short night, the nurses said.'said Althea.'I thought so.'She said. She ate something small and decided to call Luis again quickly as there was a good chance that Madelyn would be with him.' Heyhaihello...', she said with small eyes.' Mads, Lia is here.'said Luis 'Liaaaa!' "How are you?" 'It's okay, it's not too bad for now' 'Maddie has a question' 'What's Mads?' "Why aren't you a couple with Luis?" "Because Luis is a boy and boys can be annoying." 'Yes,Like Floris' 'Dimming eh there!' said Floris.Lia laughed 'Mads,When I get back home we're going to do some gossip all right?' 'Yes!' "Better not about me." "Let's see, shouldn't Mads go to sleep?" "Was she just planning, she already has her pajamas on and her teeth have been brushed," he said. Sleep well Maddie!' 'Daagggg!' she said as she pulled her things from Luis's bed. They stopped ringing "Time to go to sleep!" he said and Mia put her to bed in the extra room. In the morning Madelyn was the first to finish 'Maxim,Keep going!' Mia shouted angrily from the stairs. Luis came just downstairs 'Hey mads!' he said 'Hey Lu' she said as she had breakfast and he also had breakfast. Mia went to take Madelyn to school and Maxim still wasn't downstairs.'And you're going to be late again!' she shouted 'I don't pick him up from the punishment study, he can forget that!' said Luis.'Come Maddie, We're going to school.'said Mia.Madelyn took her book bag and they left.

The next day Lia came home and Floris called her 'How are you?' he asked 'Better,the pain is already greatly reduced.', she said and she heard Madelyn come home 'Madelyn is home.', she said 'Liandra!!!!!!!!!!!! ' she shouted super loud.'Yes!' called them back.'I'll call later.'he said and Lia stormed into her room.'Turn around, are you back in a piece?' asked Lia.Madelyn turned her 'Okay,Perfect!' she said and Madelyn gave her a hug. Luis also came 'Mads,Close your eyes,'" Luis said and she put her hands in front of her eyes. He gave Liandra a kiss, "Open it again." 'stouterik'said Liandra 'oh oh yes' Madelyn said very exaggeratedly.'You're always pretty sure?' Luis asked her.'I was the first to finish every time!' said Madelyn and she stuck her tongue out at Luis.'Didn't he get out of bed again?' Liandra asked 'Yes!' "Maxim was late to school, I wasn't. He can now go to the punishment study.' "Smart," said Liandra."What were you going to say?" Luis asked Madelyn 'Oh yes, You have bed arrest and I'm your bed buddy!' Madelyn said with a big smile. Liandra laughed. In the evening, Liandra and Madelyn did the gossip night. "Have you ever kissed Luis?" Madelyn asked.Liandra put her finger over her mouth and nodded yes. She closed her mouth and threw away the key.'Was it fun with the Warners?' "Yes, only Maxim was stupid." "Why?" "He argued with everybody." "He's been acting weird for a long time." Madelyn stayed with Liandra that night .