The party and the day after

She walked home and after dinner, they watched a movie together with Floris and Madelyn. Madelyn fell asleep halfway through the movie and Althea took her to her bed. The next day it was Friday so they both went upstairs at 10 pm. On weekends she went out with her friends. 'Lia, It's 3 am we have to go home.' said Marie. 'I'm going to get our stuff.' said Lia. She walked towards the cloakroom but a boy started harassing her 'You have a beautiful body.' he said as he pushed them against the wall. "Leave me alone, pervert," she said as she pushed him away. She wanted to walk away and he pulled on her hair. 'Leave her alone!' said Luis who saw it. 'What are you going to do?' the boy asked. 'Do you want to know?' asked Luis "Actually, yes," the boy said. Luis kicked him in the balls and slapped him in the face. Meanwhile, Lia had already run outside, and Luis quickly went outside. "Lia, Are you okay?" he asked. 'Yes, don't worry.' she said a little scared and shocked. 'Your hands are shaking, you only do that when you're shocked or scared.' he said. 'Don't worry, I 'm going home anyway.' she said .'Sure?' he asked.' Yes, definitely!' she said. She gave him a hug as always and she stayed with Marie since no one was home. She was picked up by Floris around 10 am.' Don't worry, Mom and Dad don't know anything about tonight.' said Floris.'So Luis called you.' she said.'Yes, He was worried. He had forgotten we weren't home.' he said. 'He gave him a good spanking, right?' she asked.' Please, what did you expect?' he asked. They came home and she slept for a while. In the evening the Warner's came to dinner, Lia was still busy in her room and Luis came.'What did you do with that guy?' she asked 'Just learned a lesson, he deserved it.'" he said "Luis!" she said, "What? He deserves it," he said. 'What did you want? That he kept harassing you?' "No, but what if someone knows you and that guy sues you?! What then?' "That guy had to keep his hands at home!" he said and the discussion got louder. 'Shut up, They'll hear you downstairs!' she said angrily. 'Do you actually know what you want or not?' he asked.'Yes, just shut up about it now!' she said and she went downstairs.

'The food is ready' Mark said and she sat down at the table. 'Where is Luis?' asked Mia 'Still going to the toilet, he's going to come later.'" she said and he came down too. "Daddy?" Madelyn asked "Yes?" he asked 'What do we eat?' she asked 'Lasagna' he said and Madelyn was happy. It was one of her favorite dishes. Liandra and Luis ignored each other the whole evening. Floris and Luis were playing football outside and Maxim decided to play along. Liandra opened the window in her room and sat down in the window. "Don't fall out of that window!" Floris said. "Yes, I've never fallen out!" she said as she looked at the boys.'What hasn't happened yet may come.'" said Maxim. "Do you want me to fall out?" she asked "Lia, Don't be so stupid. You know the answer!' Floris said. 'Lia, dessert!' Mark shouted. "Suckers, I'm going to eat your desserts!" she shouted after crawling out of her window. 'Don't you dare!' they called all 3 and they also started running as Lia did. She was downstairs first and was already at the table. "Liandra Newton, don't you dare!" said Floris. 'I wasn't going to eat it though. Otherwise, you'd be gone for another 15 minutes," she said, "You'd eat it all" Maxim said. "Excuse me?" she asked, hurt. 'Yes, Don't be hypocritical.' he said 'Mama, Maxim shouldn't have dessert.' she said.'Yes, Liandra is just lying. 'he said. They were still harassing each other all evening. It started to get late not much later 'Come Mads, It's time to sleep.' said Liandra and she went to put her to bed. Of course, she was going to give a hug to Floris, Luis, Maxim, her parents, and the parents of Luis & Maxim. 'Goodnight Maddie!' Liandra said and she gave her another kiss.