Poolday

A few days passed. Luis came into her room 'We're going to make changes.', he said 'what?' she asked 'Where's your bikini?' he asked 'Lu' she said 'Li' he said 'Why do you want my bikini?' she asked, 'It's hot and you're going to go in the pool.', he said.'I'm not going out of my room with those scars and in my bikini.'', she said. Yes,you don't see those scars because of your beauty.', he said as he looked for her bikini.'Stop whining. They made those scars so no one would like me anymore.'she said.'I still like you.'he said and he pushed her bikini into her hands.'I wait outside and if you don't put it on I'll stay there too.'he said as he looked into her eyes. 'Luis' she said.'I mean it, those bastards aren't going to do this to you!' he said and he waited outside her room. He waited 10 minutes 'Liandra' said Luis 'Wait,I'm there.'she said and she came out of her room shy.

'Behold, still beautiful.'he said ' Stop...'she said. He took her hand and pulled it out. "Mads, will you be in the pool soon?" Luis shouted 'Yes, later!' she shouted. Luis pulled her into the water. Lia felt really good on her for the first time in a long time. The water that came on her skin, once no long sleeves and especially in the scorching hot weather. "And, is it good?" he asked, she nodded yes.'I told you anyway.'he said and he threw water over her.

'Luis!' she shouted laughing loudly. Meanwhile, Althea and Mia watched the two from the living room.'Is it just me or do those two love each other but they just don't tell each other.'said Mia 'There are two of us. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd kissed before," Althea said. She enjoyed Liandra's laugh, she hadn't heard it in a long time. She poured water over him and he poured it back over her.'You're exactly a little baby!' she said with a laugh.'We're being watched.'" he said. She turned her around and he ducked under her and took her on his shoulders.' Funny funny guy!' she said with a laugh. They went more into the woods where their parents didn't see them. He let her sit "Seriously? Now my whole ass will be green.'she said.'With the water it will go away.'he said and they looked into each other's eyes.

'I'm going to drown in your eyes again...', he said. She laughed and gave him a kiss. Meanwhile, Madelyn had her bikini on and almost wanted to go outside.'Baby, wait a minute. Luis and Lia are doing things you don't need to see yet," Althea said. Okey!' she said and she quickly did something else.' Maddie,Go on!' said Mia.'You can shout very loudly.', Althea said with a laugh. She went out and shouted very loudly 'Lia, Luis!'" We're going to go, surely?' Luis asked.' Yes,you asked if she was going with me, um.'said Lia and she gave him another kiss.'We're coming!' Lia shouted.