'Luis,Help quickly!'

"Is it big yet?" asked Mia.'Not very big yet but she's starting to get sicker.'said Althea.She called the doctor again 'If you want to leave, you have to go to the hospital as soon as possible before the infection gets bigger and then immediately.'said the doctor.'We'll be home by tonight!' Althea said worriedly. 

They were already on their way to the airport where they landed.'Baby, get on the plane already.'said Althea to Madelyn. The doctor had given Lia something just before they left that made her dazed and she didn't feel the pain.'mom...'she said quietly the whole time.'It's going to be okay honey.'Althea soon left and arrived quickly on the airport.

 The car was already running and they had to go home quickly for papers.'The fuel is almost empty.'Althea said as she got out.'Take my car.'Mark said as he pulled Madelyn out of the car.'Wouldn't we better get the ambulance, they can help faster.'said Luis.'He's right.'said Althea.'Luis, help quickly!' called Floris.

They carefully lifted her from the car and brought her to her bed.'It will probably be the last time in a long time.'said Floris as he put the blanket over her. Floris gave her a kiss on the forehead.'As long as she gets better.'. The ambulance arrived and she was carefully lifted over onto a stretcher. 

They were in the hospital and she had another operation. She had to save as much energy as possible since she was already weak and it was also a major operation. She ended up on a ventilator to help her. She could breathe on her own but the machine made it easier for her. She was taken to a special service. They put straps around her ankles and wrists and fastened it. It took a while by the time she was awake 'It's so you don't get to touch the wounds,'" the nurse said. She wasn't going to be allowed to see anyone for the next few weeks to avoid complications. She slept 3/4 of the day and every few hours they looked at the wound and took good care of it. 

Floris had to go get something from the others. 'Shut up, really!' Maxim said and he went upstairs. Floris just came in: 'What a nice atmosphere again.' said Floris.'Yes eh!' said Luis sarcastically.'It's also a nice atmosphere at home.' said Floris sarcastically.'How is Lia?' asked Luis.'No more complications for the time being, she sleeps a lot, she is awake for 4 or 5 hours.'said Floris.'Have they already said when she can go home.'asked Luis.'Within 2 weeks maybe, she has been there for 4 weeks now.'said Floris.

!picture is from pinterest!