The Mullin's

Weeks had passed and everything remained calm.'They're have stopped all those attacks?' Liandra asked Luis, they were talking to each other after weeks.'You never know, just keep paying attention.'said Luis.They heard a tire deflate 'What's that again?' Liandra asked.'A band that is deflating.'" he said and he decided to go and see.

 He walked down the steps outside and got something hit on the head. He fell and they held him at gunpoint 'and?' called Liandra from inside. She didn't get a response and went to see.' You have 2 choices, You tie him up here or you don't and he dies and then others.'said Zeke, Nikolai his brother.

She took the rope and tied Luis hands together.'Don't do anything to him.'she said while she was busy 'no no'said Zeke.She shoved a small knife into Luis's palm.'Get in!' said Zayn as he opened the door.'So it was you who did all the attacks.'said Liandra with a small heart.'Yes, all for a reason, you.'" someone said. Everyone got in and Lia looked at Luis again.They drove away and Luis started cutting the rope with the knife. He ran inside and took his phone. He called Mia and Althea 'They have Lia.', he said as he quickly searched for her location. 'Why? What happened?' Althea asked worriedly.

 'The Mullins were standing here and they hit me on the head. They told her to tie me up and if she didn't they were going to kill me and others after me.'he said as he kept searching.'Can you still see her location?' Mia asked 'I'm searching!' he said, 'How long has she been gone?' Althea asked.'Less than 10 minutes.'He said and he ran to his car.'So they can't be far yet.'said Mia.'I'm going to go look.'He said.'We too.'said Mia.Althea already took her car keys.'Althea,Calm down. We'll find her. The Mullin's are stupid, not us.'said Mia.'They do have my daughter!' she said and they started driving around as well. Luis found her location and drove after them. 

Meanwhile in the car at the Mullin's 'Give your phone', Nikolai said.Lia didn't give her phone 'Liandra!' he said angrily. She handed over her phone and he threw it outside.'That's rid of.'Nikolai said.They arrived at their house a little later. No one knew where their house was so it was safe.'Come with me,' Nikolai said as he held her.'Leave me alone, asshole.'' she said angrily. There was a little house 'Remember this, she's not coming out of this. Only if I or my family say so!' Nikolai said to the guards. They went inside 'Lie down.' said Nikolai after he pushed her onto the bed.'What do you want?' she asked 'That you are going to lie down!' he said, 'I'm not deaf!' she shouted angrily.