Aesthetics

This story isn't set in an accurate time frame because I couldn't exactly decide where it would fit but assume it to in the ancient India before the invasions of Ghori.   I hope you enjoy this story that I wrote in search of an interesting historical romance.

Now, each of these Characters live in a different time frame so, their thought process and working is a lot different from today. Do not place your modern mindset to theirs. They do not have similar social structure as today.

The morality during that time was also very high for women. They had standards which we can't even imagine today. So, what we might think as normal now might be very unusual and crazy back then.

While my female characters in the story are strong willed and not easily pushed down but they have their moments of lows as well. So, don't judge them for a few moment of their breaks.

Rajkumari Mayurakshi

The Princess of Krishneri Kingdom on the Eastern Coast of Bharatvarsha. She's known for her knowledge of medicines and poisons. While she is generally the sweet one, she has her own sides that she hides from others. She's the Lawful Neutral one.

She is our heroine in this book.

Yuvraj Shakrajit

He is the Crown Prince of Kalika Empire which extends from mid of the southern subcontinent to central India, from eastern coast to western coast. He's one of the most powerful men in the sub-continent. He is well know for his martial skills and warfare. The spoilt brat for all practical purposes. He's the Chaotic Good one.

He is the hero of our story.

While most of the stories written in this genre are going through with the Princess, my camera is following the hero. A few chapters will show Mayurakshi's side as well but mostly sits with Shakrajit.

 A few chapters will show Mayurakshi's side as well but mostly sits with Shakrajit

The map of Kingdoms in my story.

I hope you all love this story. Without a doubt, it is going to have mature theme. Sex is going to be mentioned so if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll issue a warning and you can ignore those chapters.

With Love,
Sparkles.