50.

All the spectators watched in surprise.

Shakra had just begun his warm-up, and seven soldiers were already defeated on the ground. Fighting wasn't just about body size. It was also about the technique and the strength.

The next one was Manas to enter the ring. Shakra cracked his shoulders and neck. Manas took a deep breath. He knew Shakra had only begun his game.

"Come on. Don't be shy, Manas." Shakra poked Manas with a tease. Manas was ready to fight. The two moved in a circle briefly, and Shakra swung at Manas. Manas dodged it skillfully. Manas grabbed Shakra in an armlock. Shakra grinned knowing that his trick worked.

In the intense midst of their hand-to-hand combat, Shakra, with a swift movement, bent forward at his waist, seizing the opportunity to grab Manas' head and unbalance him. In a reflex, Manas promptly regained his footing and charged back towards Shakra. However, Shakra, demonstrating remarkable agility, intercepted him by clamping a firm grip around Manas' throat, momentarily restraining his movements.

With a forceful push, Shakra propelled Manas backward. Though Manas staggered, his resilience shone through as he swiftly recovered, determined to retaliate. Shakra wasted no time, launching a punch that Manas skilfully blocked. Yet, without missing a beat, Shakra altered his strategy, delivering a sharp knee to Manas' stomach, temporarily winding him.

Capitalizing on the momentary vulnerability, Shakra skillfully maneuvered to pin Manas to the ground. The relentless struggle ensued, with Shakra maintaining control through strategic holds and calculated moves. After a prolonged period of restraining Manas, Shakra's dominance became evident, prompting Manas to concede defeat.

The training ground echoed with the sounds of heavy breaths. Shakra's victory, achieved through a combination of skill and strategy, stood as a testament to the rigorous training that forged his prowess.

Shatrujit moved his hand on his beard watching Shakra beating people left and right.

"Is it just me or does Yuvraj seem to be pleased? I assume the Princess gave in to him." Gowri commented.

Shatrujit just grinned and nodded no, "Shakra wouldn't be here so early if she had."

Gowri chuckled at the reply. "I feel like that news will not sit well with the court. They will assume many things about this relationship. You know how people expect their relationship to be complete only after the marriage is consummated."

"That's why keep it to yourself, Gowri. Let the court assume that the marriage is consummated. If Mayurakshi is smart then she will let people assume the same."

After a few moments, Patrika arrived at the grounds and sat on Shatrujit's chair's armrest. "You left the chambers early today, Maharaj." She drew some imaginary drawings with fingers on his shoulders and arm.

"I wasn't aware that I needed your permission to leave your chambers."

She giggled. "Of course not. You are the King. You can do as you please. I just wondered if you weren't pleased enough and left."

Shakra looked at the woman sitting next to his father. Shatrujit noticed the kind of glance from Shakra.

"Did you say anything to Mayurakshi?" Shatrujit didn't even spare her a look.

"Maharaj, I didn't say anything yet. I just sent her a gift."

That earned her a look from Shatrujit. "Did she ask for anything from you?"

"No."

"Then who asked you to use your brain and send her anything? If it was even remotely offensive, Shakra will find ways to torture you that don't involve a knife. He might give you enough respect to keep a knife away from you because you are sleeping with me but he's not so respectful to you that he'll spare you the torture. He will leave you with nothing before you can even say 'I apologize'."