81.

His sleep was disturbed by someone entering the room. He seemed to have slept unaware, which was a rare occurrence. He moved just a little and felt a weight on his chest. Soft flesh pressed against his chest and an arm around his waist. He opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful sight.

The blanket had slipped from her top, just covering her buttocks and her mid-thighs. Mayurakshi's arm was over his waist, her chest pressed against his side, her head rested over his shoulder, and her chest moved up and down in a perfect rhythm. She was still deep in her sleep. The pillows on her side of the bed were forgotten and ignored in favor of his arm.

It wasn't a dream after all. He actually made love to her last night. He grinned like a thug. She was completely his now. He closed his eyes, thinking of the last night.

The blanket was pulled over them. He moved his head around and saw Karma.

"Good morning, Yuvraj. I hope your night was well."

"Be quiet; she's still sleeping." Shakra silenced her. She nodded and grinned. "Get her clothes, please. We fell asleep naked and didn't put on clothes in the middle of the night."

Slowly freeing himself from her, he got up. Karma passed her clothes to him. Shakra almost kneeled and looked at her.

She was beautiful. Even in her sleep. He pushed the strands of hair away from her face. She wasn't going to wake up soon. He carefully tied her skirt and her blouse.

"I assume you had a good night." Karma grinned. Shakra grinned back.

"I thought everyone would know by now. She was pretty loud and vocal." He chuckled. He kissed his wife's cheek and let her sleep. She had a sweet smile on her lips as she slept.

"You might want to ask Diksha. She was there for quite a while, worried about her mistress." Karma chuckled.

Karma passed his dhoti to him, and Shakra tied it over himself. The two proceeded towards the bath. Karma washed his hair as Shakra closed his eyes, and the night returned to his memory. He sighed. The sound of desire returned to his body.

She chuckled at his sigh. "You slept with her just a few hours ago, Yuvraj."

"And now I want her again." He sighed. "She's perfect. She makes me want to keep driving into her all night long. That woman is a seductress."

"Yuvraj, you will have many more nights. What is the hurry?"

"Hmm. Maybe tonight." Shakra grinned.

Karma sighed, "I doubt that."

"Why? She did enjoy it quite a lot. Enough to let me know as well." Shakra looked at her.

"I am sure Your Highness has been extremely pleasing to the Princess. What I am saying is that she needs to recover."

Shakra laughed and rested his head. Karma massaged his shoulder as she left his hair with the shampoo.

Shakra sat up to let her clean his back properly. He turned around when Karma paused. "What?"

"Did you make love to your sparrow or a tiger? Even armor doesn't make so many scratches."

"You'd be surprised. The Princess of Krishneri is definitely not the soft, sweet little rabbit you think she is. She's a cat. She looks domesticated but plays harsh." He chuckled.

"Should I get some soothing cream?"

"No, it's fine. Let them be there for a while." Shakra's grin had Karma nodding her head. If society hadn't frowned upon it, Shakra would be indulging in a passionate embrace with his wife while people were still in the room.