63.

While Mayurakshi was sitting in the study of Raj Bhavan and discussing the financial reports with Shatrujit, a soldier came in.

"Rajkumari, there is a letter for you." He handed him the letter and left. The two looked surprised at having received a letter. She saw the seal and smiled.

"Ambika..." She explained it to Shatrujit. He chuckled at her excitement and returned to his work. Shatrujit was helping her understand the detailed administration process of the Empire. Every day, they spend at least one prahar learning about administration without fail. Shatrujit taught her, and she would learn from him.

Kunwari Sa,

I do not know how to thank you for the favor done to me by you, Kunwari Sa. All of Vijaygarh is perhaps in debt to you. I was extremely happy to meet my Jija. He was affectionate to me. He stayed and helped in the rebuilding of certain areas of the civilized areas. Please do convey to the Emperor my thanks for sending help to our civilians in hindsight. The war had left us needing a little support in taking up civilian welfare again. Vijaygarh owes you a great debt. If you ever need a favor, do not hesitate to remember that you have a friend in us.

I am also writing this letter to you in congratulations. With the marriage of Kunwar Ameyajit to the Princess of Rajputana, Veer Bai Kunwar of Amarkot, we have become an actual family. I am sure that the cultural difference would be huge for Veer Bai Kunwar. I just wanted to ask you to help her understand various things. Veer Bai Kunwar is a friend of mine and a relative of my maternal grandmother's family. I know she will be a great friend to you too. I have already written to her about you in the Kalika Empire being a friend she can rely on.

Veer Bai Kunwar will surely bring glory to your family, Kunwari Sa.

I hope you attain all the happiness, prosperity, success, and love in your life.

Yours,

Ambika Bai Kunwar

"What?" Mayurakshi looked confused. Shatrujit looked up in confusion. "Did you send a marriage proposal to Amarkot?"

"Kanna, wouldn't you get to know about it if I did?"

"Then why does Ambika think Rajkumar Ameyajit is married to the Princess of Amarkot?" Mayurakshi exclaimed and showed him the letter.

"I think there must be a rumor or something." Shatrujit was confused. Soon, the soldier came inside again.

"Maharaj, there is a letter from Yuvraj for you." Shatrujit quickly opened the letter, and when he was done reading, he took a few deep breaths and then pressed his temples.

"There isn't a day these boys will let me live in peace. First, there is you, who decided to shoot Shakra's temper through the roof. Then there is Abhijit and Anvesha having a problem such that he doesn't even want to acknowledge her presence. Then now there is Ameya in line."

Mayurakshi took the letter from his hands.

Maharaj,

We have driven the invaders out of the boundaries of Aryavarta. The horrors we have seen here should be a warning to us all about having future problems with these invaders. They seem to be nothing short of dangerous animals who have no ethics or morals. We should prepare ourselves for it. Though I am sure that our forces have taught them a brilliant lesson for now,.

I would like to congratulate Amma Saatvika and you on having a brilliant daughter-in-law from the land of Rajputs. The Princess of Amarkot had received a marriage proposal from our Ameya, and she accepted it. So, now you have a second daughter-in-law. I suppose our plan to expand our presence further into the northern part of the country has gone well. Now, our family has a marital tie with Rajputana.