24.

Shakra leaned against the pillar and watched her. He could swear on Kalika that the woman was born with majestic beauty.

The soft yellow outfit of hers was a beautiful touch on her brown skin. Two nose studs on each side of her nose. The one middle nose ring had a diamond stone. Her hair was left half open with the other half tied up in a bun.

She was absolutely a sight to behold with a baby in her arms. Her delight shined in her eyes. The baby giggled excitedly at her entertaining gestures. She rocked the baby in absolute joy.

"Do you like babies a lot?" Shakra asked.

"Who doesn't? I'm a woman, I have a natural attachment to children." She answered with all her attention on the baby. Her eyes were completely on the little baby in her arms. The baby seemed just as much enamored by her. "Especially sweet little bundle like you..." she cooed to the baby making him giggle. "Yes... you, little Krishna."

The baby turned to look at Shakra. Shakra grinned at the baby and the baby began crying.

"Aiyoo... ooohhhh...." She rocked her baby to make it stop crying. "Please go somewhere else, you're scaring the baby."

"Me? He's a little rascal. Such a beautiful face I have and he's crying." Shakra scoffed at the baby running a hand over his beard.

"You can make grown men cry with that terrorizing grin, I'm not surprised that the baby cried." She said. She then focused on the baby again and cooed to the baby to assured him, "Aiyyooo, don't be scared, tiny one. I'm there. He won't hurt you."

When her back face Shakra, the baby looked at him, the eyes still teary but he clutched on to her clothes and then his his face on her neck.

'Little rascal. Trying to tease me and make me jealous!!'

"Stop it. Stop scaring to poor baby more." She told him.

"Can you come upstairs to meet me for a moment." He asked her.

"Why?"

Shakra's expression was enough to tell her to stop asking stupid questions.

She finally handed the baby to his mother and kissed his cheeks to which the baby kissed her back on the cheek. "Osthaanuu..." (I'll be back) she told the baby bye and he went upstairs to wait for her.

Shakra couldn't wait. For 8 years, he had been pining over her. Strolling behind her wasn't leading to anything. He was deeply in love with her, that wasn't a doubt at all. That woman attracted him like flowers attract the bees. Especially when he saw her with that baby, he couldn't help but think of her with his baby. Her being the mother to his children.

He thought of her with that chubby baby fat that she'd be left with and almost grinned. That woman totally owned him.

"So, what is it?" She asked.

"Close the door behind you, please."

"Please? Are you sure that's what you said? Yuvraj of Kalika Empire saying polite words. Am I in a dream?" She sassed him.

She closed the door. He was turned on with the the very idea that this woman was hundred percent confident about him not forcing himself on her that she was willing to close the door.

He thought of that night. The memory of the kiss was there but he couldn't remember what it felt like. He couldn't remember how long she kissed him. He hazily remembered her erratic breathing but wasn't sure. He was too drunk to remember it accurately.

That desperately made him wanting to have that experience again while he sober and in his senses.

"How come you like babies so much?"

"It is a natural reaction in women. They have a predesposition to thinking babies are just the sweetest. Has to do about nature ensuring motherhood isn't a hate-filled experience." She then thought for a moment, "I presume that also has to do something about my menstrual cycle at the fertile-" she instantly stopped.

Shakra grinned. "Fertile what? Go on. I'm listening. Rest assured, I'm not feeling disgusted. After all I should know about these."

"Excuse me, go ask your bride Valli about all these things." She tried to escape but slowly, Shakra cornered her, placing both his arms on either side of her.

She crossed her arms over her chest. "You know it so well, sparrow but still play innocent. I love you and that's who I'm thinking about."

"Ah. The wise say that you shouldn't so easily trust the words of a Prince. Their love is fleeting and temporary."

"I don't think 8 years is fleeting and temporary, bangaram."

"Who knows. Men like it as long as they don't have it. Once they've got it, they toss it away like a child gets uninterested in a toy."

Shakra sighed, "You know I can actually give you a baby?"

"Oh, that's a wonderful gift but whose baby are you going to steal? I presume that the mother isn't going come after me with burning revenge that I got her baby."

"Mine. I'm going to give you my baby."

"I wasn't aware you have an heir. But again, I don't think child will classify as an heir. A child out of wedlock won't be accepted as such."

Shakra sighed, "Since you want me to be explicit, so be it." He slowly poked his finger at her belly, "I'll be more than glad to put my little baby inside there."

"Really? Without me knowing at all?"

"Obviously, not. I have principles. However less they maybe, I do have some. You so willingly sat on my lap, kissed me and comfortably let me kiss you all over your neck. Says something, doesn't it?"

"That says nothing. I did what the situation demanded of me."

She was back to being the unresponsive girl. It unnerved him. Shakra couldn't exactly place what made the difference. He remembered her eyes pooling into pleasure when he was touching her. She did react to his touch. Now, she was suddenly back to being unresponsive. What was the trick?

"Bangaram, whether you did it out of lack of options or out of desire, you are mine now. You are my Queen now."

"Wait. Do you have suddenly black outs? Like do you have moments where everything stops in your minds? Some moments where you become absolutely violent and out of control? Murderous urge?"

"Yes. I do black out in my mind when I see you. Obviously I'm violent and murderous." He gave her a confused look at her sudden questions. She sighed.

"Classical sign of delusional disorder. You are suffering from a mental disease."

Shakra placed his hands on her waist and gave her a look. "Princess is quite brave to say that I'm mentally unstable."

"You confirmed the signs."

"I don't know if you're aware or not but the sign of Kama shooting his arrow of pining is also the same."

"Ah, that is true but I pity Kama who wants to make enmity with you."

He laughed at that. She manages to praise him while insulting him. His sparrow is a clever one. Statements like these can easily be proved otherwise in the court if she is ever convicted. She had been taught well by their Guru on the art of speaking.

Shakra knew that he was whipped around her little finger. She had him.

"The last thing I want to do is make enmity with Kama. He seems to have the key to give me actually what I want." He rested his forehead against hers, "I want you. All of you."

"I'll try and send some medicine for delusion for you. Perhaps you need it desperately than I had previously thought." She tapped on his arm and he moved it out of her way. She walked out of the room.

If she had him, Shakra was going make sure he has her. She was going to be his Queen. She was going to be his. He was going to marry her.

=====

Double update because I have missed giving you one before.