75.

Shakra jumped down from his spot, revealing himself to be there. In the outfit that was present in Shakra's office.

Mayurakshi turned to the sound and saw the other Maukali. The moment he walked closer to her, Mayurakshi instantly smelled the perfume on him. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"So, you finally decided to come clean with this?" She asked.

"Umhmmm... I don't see how we're getting out of this without more doubts emerging in your brain and you deciding to do some more crazy things to prove your doubts." Shakra pushed the mask over his head, revealing his beautiful face. Mayurakshi walked over to him and pulled it back on his face.

"You...." She grabbed him by his coat, making him burst into laughter.

"Since you've already been a lover, boy, and revealed this, I'm leaving. We're not putting our identities at risk here." Raja decided and quickly ran off. Mayurakshi turned towards Raja, hoping to tell him to relax, but Shakra grabbed her arm, making her face him.

"he's..."

"He'll be fine. You're the only one to know this other than Amartya, Nanna, Manas, and Karma."

"I'll be outside then..." Karma sensed the air in the room.

"You are such a..." Mayurakshi controlled her tongue before she cursed her own husband.

"I do things that I have to." Shakra chuckled.

"So, I was right about the two demons being the same..." Shakra traced his fingers over her waist.

"It reminds me of the clothes you decided to wear that day. I could feel the blood flow going downward."

"Oh, that... actually, I had to find a way out. Maharani was in there, watching people enter and exit my room like hawks. I couldn't show up in the dress I usually wear." A soft pinkish hue colored her cheeks remembering that clothing. Not her choice but she just dealt with it.

Shakra stared at her waist visible in her clothing.

"Every time I see the damned chain around your waist, it tingles my hands to touch you. It feels as if your waist was meant to be held by me. It also makes me think of how well it holds as you're sitting on top of me naked."

Mayurakshi grinned in a flirtatious way. "Hmm. You would have remembered if you hadn't been drunk that night in Veenapuram."

Shakra sighed loudly. "Don't start about it... I gave away our first kiss to a drunken haze." He then looked at her. "I would surely remember if you were naked. You weren't."

"How do you know? You were drunk."

"I do remember you tying me to our bed with your blouse cloth, Mayurakshi. I definitely remember you taking it off." Shakra took off his mask. His dhoti was black. He wore a black feathery coat. His black leather gloves also had a few feathers on the back of the palm. Mayurakshi pushed him onto the chair. Shakra couldn't help but grin. "Honestly, sparrow, what changed? The girl who never even reacted when I touched her waist and didn't even react when my face was pushed against your neck that day in Krishneri as you managed to keep me from the soldiers. Now, the girl reacts to even the smallest touch. What changed?"

Mayurakshi sat on his lap and pushed back the hair falling over his face. His face was more visible to her. She grabbed the coat in her hands. "I have always been confident about dealing with you when you are playful. You're always playful around me. Testing the waters to see if I react." She kissed his cheek and rested her forehead against his. "But I have no idea what to do with an aggressive you. It goes from being playful to demanding. That was the first time you stopped being playful." She pulled away from him and watched him. She always knew he was hers, even if she tried to deny it. She knew it. She liked the fact that he was hers.