16.

Shakra got up and drove towards Krishneri. Either he was going finish their chapter or he was going to make her his. Vayu was of course up to the task to lead him into Krishneri secretly within three hours.

He reached the spot of Krishneri's royal castle. It wasn't like that of Sri Kota. No seven layered fortified walls. He just had to find a way to enter the castle. He already knew the wing where women lived in. He just had to figure out how to get to his Mayurakshi. As of now, Krishneri was a free state. Shakra had plans to win it.

He was aware the guards at the women's wing changed five times through the night.

The first person he met was Rekha. She was a royal courtesan as well as his spy in Krishneri. She was planted by him there a long time ago. She specifically enticed the Crown Prince. That was a bonus.

"You've come so far for Rajkumari?" She asked.

"Of course. I need to get this clear now. It's either kill or die. So, yeah, I need to sort my issues out."

"She's a sweet girl, Yuvraj. Please don't force yourself on her." She almost requested. He turned around and glared at her.

"That's my choice to make, Rekha."

"It isn't, Yuvraja. What will you tell your mother? You defiled a woman and raped her because she was misguided?"

"Why are you so sympathetic to her? Where do you loyalties lie?" Shakra pulled out his dagger.

"I'd die happily for the sake of the Prince of Kalika Empire but what I will not stand for is you ruining the pride of Kalika Empire."

"Oh, come on, Rekha. No one is going to question me. They don't want to die."

"If all that doesn't matter to you then consider it my payment. In return for every information I provide you, you take care of my family and not harm her." She stood bravely.

"Just get me to her room, Rekha. I don't want pointless conversations."

"And lead to her harm myself, forget it." She was bold now.

"That woman is driving me crazy. Are you in love with her or what??"

"The poor girl has gone through much but still knows politeness, love, and compassion. Isn't it enough?"

"I want to reinstate the fact you figured out she wants to kill me, Rekha. You still want to save her."

"Oh, no. Kill her by all means if that's what you want to do but do so with honor, Yuvraja. She doesn't deserve to be defiled just because she thinks of you as her enemy. You can't be that despicable. I know you."

"Oh, fine, Rekha. I will not force myself on her. I didn't plan to. I'm not Ravana even if my name is synonymous with Meghanad." He sighed annoyed with the argument, "I'm not that horrible."

She looked at him for moment to confirm his intentions. "I'm trusting you with her, Yuvraja."

Shakra laughed, "the last person you should trust with having any respectable thoughts in her regards is me."

"Don't play with me. I'm serious."

"Fine."

She sighed and rubbed her temples, "I anyway have to go to see the Prince. You follow me as my bodyguard and then move towards her chambers. There is only one guard outside her room. Within the next few moments, the guard by her door will be changing. Take his place."

"Perfect." He grinned.

Shakra was going to make his choice. It's either he gives her up completely and they become enemies or she gets things clear.