S01:E06

(A/n: before the chapter starts I would like to mention something to you all. It's canon that Eli has ASD, I believe it's actually mentioned in this episode, so I decided to make Ellie have ASD as well. Now, I have ASD so what Ellie does/experiences is either from my experiences/feelings about certain things that I've been told are linked to ASD or from the research I've done as to understand my own disorder along with Ellie & Eli's disorder.)
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Daniel didn't typically call Ellie into the dealership during school, but Ellie didn't mind. She'd rather be anywhere else but school. Her mom didn't mind either, because Ellie would always make up any schoolwork she missed. It just made Ellie wonder what was going on with the cars that made Daniel call her while she was at school.

"Hey, Mr. LaRusso." Ellie smiled, shifting her school bag on her shoulders. She'd have to tell Eli that she'd left school, or else he'd lose his shit wondering where she was. No one really knew she worked on cars with Daniel LaRusso, but that could be because she didn't work at LaRusso Auto's so no one suspected she would.

For as long as she could remember, Ellie had always loved cars. She loved the look of them, how they work, and most of all she loved fixing them. When she was little, she used to always check out books from the library about cars. Whenever someone in her family's car started acting up, she always offered to fix it.

When she was diagnosed with ASD, autism spectrum disorder although most people simply said on the spectrum, they also identified that cars were one of Ellie's special interests. Her brother, Eli, was diagnosed with the same thing except his special interest was said to be science. At first, Ellie's Mom believed that Ellie may have had ADHD while she believed that Eli had autism since he was so reserved. Turns out, they both had it, Ellie was just more talkative than Eli.

"Thanks for coming in Ellie, your Mom didn't mind you coming in during school?" Daniel asked as Ellie walked quickly beside him. He'd first seen Ellie when she came into the dealership with her stepfather, and she started appearing every day after that. He decided, as long as it was okay with her Mom, to have her work on fixing the cars whenever she desired or whenever Daniel couldn't figure it out himself.

"Nope, as long as I keep straight A's my mom doesn't mind," Ellie answered, looking around the room. Ellie noticed very small things were different, things that she knew were small tasks that Anoush let pile up. Someone had taken care of them. That was when she saw him.

A boy, with light brown hair like the boys Ellie had seen in The Outsiders movie except without hair grease. He had bright green eyes and wore cream-colored khakis with a black LaRusso Auto's shirt. Ellie hadn't ever seen him before, working at LaRusso Auto's or in town. He looked about the same age as Ellie, maybe she just hadn't noticed him at school before.

"Hey, Robby!" The boy, who Ellie suspected was Robby, looked up. His eyes flicked from Daniel to Ellie, his eyes lingering on Ellie longer than she enjoyed, and then back to Daniel. "C'mere for a second!" Ellie glanced at Daniel, he introduced her to all of his workers but she was mentally begging him not to. Robby was cute, and the last thing Ellie wanted him to know was her obsession with cars.

"Yes, Mr. LaRusso?" Robby glanced at Ellie again, her cheeks growing hot as Daniel placed a hand on her shoulder.

"This is Ellie, you'll probably see her around a lot," Robby looked at Ellie, her cheeks were bright pink, she was nervous and it was cute to Robby, "Ellie, this is Robby Keene, we just hired him recently." Ellie gave him a small smile, and a crooked smile formed on Robby's face as well.

"Nice to meet you," Robby said with a nod, his eyes not leaving Ellie's.

"If you need any help, Ellie will be in the back," Daniel announced before he lead Ellie to the room behind the showroom where the repairmen fixed the cars that needed it.