S03:E09

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Ellie didn't want to leave Robby at the Cobra Kai dojo that night, but she had no other choice. She made sure to wake up early the next morning, just to rush over to the dojo to see him.

"Ms. Moskowitz." Kreese started, turning away from his punching bag. "Mr. Keene isn't awake yet." Ellie gave him a cautious nod. Ellie wasn't too trusting of Kreese, but she thought she would need to now. She had to trust that he wouldn't tell Eli what she'd done.

"Thank you, for letting him stay here Mr. Kreese," Ellie whispered, shifting the bag on her shoulders. She planned on just taking Robby with her, doing whatever he wanted to do before finding him a hotel to stay at instead of the floor of the dojo.

"It's really no problem." He said, whilst twisting the rings on his fingers. Ellie was beyond nervous, she hated being in a room alone with Kreese. "I'm guessing no one knows about the two of you." Ellie shook her head.

"I love him, but Eli would hate me forever if he knew, and Eli's really important to me." Kreese began to speak again when the two heard the sound of footsteps coming from the place Robby had slept.

"He rises. Sorry, you had to sleep on the floor." Kreese announced, Robby, seeing Ellie standing awkwardly in front of him.

"Slept in rougher places," Robby admitted, standing next to Ellie.

"Likewise. If you want some coffee, it's not great, but it's hot." Robby let out a soft sigh, glancing back at Kreese's office.

"Thanks for letting me crash here. It was just for the night." Robby stuffed his hands into his pockets. Ellie had no idea that Kreese had visited Robby in jail, and that was why she was so confused when he suggested staying at the Cobra Kai dojo.

"You stay as long as you like. Come here. Maybe you'll learn something. This is the Cobra Strike. It consists of two moves, the lunge, and the bite." Ellie watched them happily, she enjoyed seeing Robby bond with someone now that he no longer had Daniel and he still resented Johnny.

"What are you doing here?" Ellie jumped, suddenly hearing her brother's booming voice. She hadn't heard the front doorbell, that sounded whenever someone entered the room. Robby quickly wedged himself between Hawk and Ellie, as his eyes flicked between the two.

"Hold on there. Mr. Keene is our guest." Hawk clenched his jaw, his eyes latching into Ellie's. He quickly gripped her arm and pulled her to the side, his fingers seeming to press into her bones.

"What the hell are you doing with him? Did you forget what happened to Miguel? What he did to Miguel?" Ellie suddenly remembered something Kreese had taught her. To make someone let go of her, and as much as she didn't ever want to use any karate on Eli, she couldn't let him think he was in charge of her any longer. She yanked her arm down, then proceeded to kick him in his chest. Eli stumbled backward, surprise covering his face.

"He's my boyfriend, not that it matters since it's none of your fucking business."

~

"That, that was hot," Robby smirked, as the two walked up the hill covered with red and orange leaves.

"You've mentioned it a time or two." Ellie giggled, hearing Robby call her hot was certainly something. "I didn't think standing up to someone would make me hot, but I'll do it more often." She smirked, shoving Robby slightly with her shoulder.

"What makes me so hot, huh? When we first met I didn't know any karate." Ellie shrugged. Robby was attractive simply effortlessly. Robby thought the same about Ellie, but seeing her finally take up for herself, like Robby was trying to push her to do was a great show.