S02:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
The first day of junior year in high school. A year that Ellie predicted, a long while ago, to be filled with boys, girls, and happy memories. Ellie had brushed the night before under her metaphorical rug and was ready for a new school year. New friends, new teachers, and new facts from the new teachers.

Eli was enthusiastic as well, he said he was gonna get with hot babes that were new to the school. Ellie might've liked to see these "hot babes" since Eli seemed to have good taste in girls. Considering he got with Moon.

Ellie was at her locker, the locker she'd decorated in light pink and light purple. Ellie had attached a little mirror that she'd superglued fake crystal pink flowers on the sides of it, and now she fixed her hair as she stared into it. She thought she looked great, with her ripped jeans, black Nirvana short-sleeved t-shirt, Air Forces, and hair that she'd curled at the ends.

She was happy.

She pulled out her backpack from her locket before closing it and started walking to her Science class. Of course, when she heard someone walking behind her she didn't think much of it. Someone walking behind you in the halls at school was normal. Until the person went from walking behind her to walking beside her.

"So, who'd you fuck?" Ellie jumped slightly, seeing Robby following right beside her.

"Haven't I told you to leave me alone?" Robby chuckled, a stupid smirk growing on his face.

"I'm just walking to class, that's not a crime, is it?" Ellie sneered, anger from the party quickly returning to her veins. "I'm just asking a simple question, I mean, who did you fuck that's so embarrassing that you won't tell anyone?" Ellie felt her teeth clench, she hadn't slept with Miguel even though that was what Demetri had insinuated.

"I fucked Miguel, happy?" As if summoned, Miguel suddenly appeared from his locker as he saw Robby and Ellie arguing. As Ellie looked up and spotted Miguel, she smiled. "Hey, Miguel." Robby pressed his lips into a thin line as he watched Ellie walk happily away, joining Miguel's side. Jealousy burned in his throat and caused his tongue to grow bitter in taste.

He hated the two together. He hated that they'd been together. He hated that he cared so much about her while he was with Sam. He hated that she was so happy with him and he hated that he yearned to be with her but she didn't feel the same.

"I'm sorry you haven't gotten ahold of Tory," Ellie said as she frowned, sitting at the desk right across from Eli and Miguel.

"I'm sure she'll turn up," Eli interjected, earning a glare from Ellie.

"You're not the slightest bit worried about your friend? Especially after the cops came last night? What if she got arrested?!" Ellie whispered, leaning closer to them as if the teacher would send them to the police if she found out they'd been at the party.

"How would you remember? You were drunk off your tits." Ellie felt as if her body was quickly heating up in embarrassment. She'd seen the videos of her and the boys dancing and the video of her punching Demetri. It was all so embarrassing, but it had been so much fun at that moment.

"Why are you talking about your sister's tits?" Miguel asked, a small chuckle leaving his lips, as he and Ellie watched Eli's face turn scarlet red.

"Yeah, Eli, why are you talking about my tits?" Ellie added, turning her head to the side. Eli glared at her, leaning back in his chair as the bell rang.

"Hey, man. Just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was thirteen. There's nothing to be ashamed of." Ellie snickered, as Eli's face contorted in anger.

"Get the hell out of my face!" He shouted, the class around them laughing.