S01:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Robby called, and Robby texted, he did everything but show up at Ellie's house. He needed to talk to her, he needed to tell her what happened with Daniel, he needed to apologize to her and explain himself. He never got an answer, she never even looked at his messages which seemed even worse than if she left him on read.

Ellie had left her phone at home, she didn't need any distractions at the All Valley. She was there to cheer on Cobra Kai, specifically Eli, and Miguel. She didn't need to worry about Robby, today was Cobra Kai's day. A day to show all of their bullies that they weren't losers and that they could stand up for themselves.

"Mr. Lawrence?" Ellie spoke, adjusting the strap from her bag on her shoulder as the Cobra Kai students signed up individually.

"How many times have I told you to call me Johnny?" Ellie gulped as Johnny looked down at her, he'd told her a total of one hundred and thirty-seven times but that was just how she was taught. She still called Daniel Mr. LaRusso.

"I-I'm sorry, I just I had a question." Johnny nodded, every time Ellie spoke to him she always ended up apologizing for something.

"Mhm?" Ellie nervously toyed with the bottom edge of her shirt. Johnny made her feel nervous, he reminded her of a funny Dad, and anyone that reminded her of a Dad made her nervous. There was no reason for it, it was just a feeling she had that couldn't be explained. She glanced at Eli who was signing a paper at the entry desk, and then looked back at Johnny.

"Is Eli gonna get hurt? I just wouldn't wanna see him-"

"Who's Eli?" Ellie then remembered that hardly anyone knew Eli as Eli, but rather as Hawk.

"I'm sorry, you know him as Hawk, I know him as Eli." Johnny nodded slowly, glancing over at Hawk. He knew Ellie was his sister because Hawk would always bring her to practice with him, made sure she was safe, and when people would talk about her he'd get defensive. She was always asking if he'd be okay or if he would get hurt. Johnny was quick to realize that they were stuck together like superglue.

"He won't get hurt too bad." Johnny watched as Ellie's face quickly fell, panic settling in her eyes. "That was a joke, he'll be fine." Ellie's shoulders fell in relief, just as Eli walked up beside her.

"C'mon Ellie, you're gonna go sit with Moon and Demetri." Ellie nodded, as she started to walk away with Eli by her side when she looked over her shoulder at Johnny.

"Bye, Mr. Lawrence." She said whilst waving at him. Johnny knew she'd never call him Johnny, no matter how many times he asked, it was that kind of persistence that made Johnny believe she'd be a great Cobra.

"You're Hawk's little sister, right?" Moon asked as Ellie sat down next to her, Moon sat between Ellie and Demetri.

"We're twins, so I'm not really his little sister," Ellie said as she shifted in her seat.

"That's right! He told me he was four minutes older so he called you his little sister." Ellie nodded, wondering how many people he'd told that she was younger than him.

As Cobra Kai entered the room and lined up on the outer edge of the mat, she remembered her promise to Eli. She promised to call him Hawk while he was at the tournament. No one, besides Demetri and Ellie, knew him as Eli anymore and he didn't want anyone to know him as Eli. It felt weird to Ellie to call him Hawk, but if that was what Eli wanted then that was what Ellie would do.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene." Ellie's eyes grew wide. He was competing? He hadn't told her he was competing. She gulped, watching him run inside and then stand all by himself. She thought he'd have his Sensei beside him as Eli did. Why wasn't Daniel standing with him? Had something happened?