S03:E08

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A ROBBY X OC (ELLIE) SMUT PLEASE SKIP TO "END OF SMUT" IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Today was the day. The day that Robby would be released from juvie. Ellie would be the one picking him up, and she tried to be as discreet as possible. But as she ran down the steps, hastily searched for her keys, and ran to her car seemed to reveal that she was excited about something.

"Ellie, where're you going? We have school!" Eli asked as she started her car. He could tell that she was obviously excited, but he had no idea about what.

"That's not any of your business." Ellie retorted quickly, pulling out of the garage quick enough to make a small screeching sound emit from her wheels.

Robby was arguing with Daniel and Johnny when he heard a car pull into the parking lot. He didn't think much of it, he was too busy rolling his eyes at Johnny. But when he turned around to leave, he was quickly met with Ellie wrapping her arms around his neck quickly.

"I'm excited to see you too." Robby smiled, wrapping my his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face in her neck. She always smelt of coconut and vanilla, something he'd yearned to smell so close to him again. Ellie pulled away, a smile growing across her face, when she realized that Daniel and Johnny were standing there.

"Mr. LaRusso and Mr. Lawrence, Robby's coming with me." Ellie interlaced their fingers, the two quickly running down the steps and hurriedly to Ellie's car since it was raining heavily.

"You don't know how happy I am to finally be out of there and here with you." Robby smiled, a bright blush covering Ellie's cheeks.

"Well, you're in luck. Eli's at school, my stepdad's at work, my mom is with her lady friends, and I called the school and told them I had a fever of 99.7 and I was throwing up. So, we can go to my house or go around town and do whatever you want." Robby felt his heart swell. He didn't care what they did, as long as he was with her. "But there is one catch." Ellie added cautiously, fiddling with her fingers.

"What is it?" Robby asked, slightly distracted by the feeling of yearning to hug and kiss her that was extremely overwhelming.

"So I may have let it slip to a couple of guys, including Eli, that I had a boyfriend. Eli told my mom so she set up camera's that record at night so you can't stay there at night." Ellie bit down on her lip nervously, as if Robby would be angry with her for her mom's decision.

"I'll find a place to stay, let's just go to your house. Okay?" Ellie nodded, quickly starting her car.

~

"Robby, can I confess something to you?" Ellie asked as she drew circles on Robby's chest. The two lay one her bed, watching Criminal Mind's on Ellie's TV.

"Yeah, of course." Ellie sat up, pausing the show as she did so. Robby sat up as well, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Before you left we..." Ellie wiped her hands on her pants and even though Robby knew what she was hinting at, he acted confused. "Ya know..." Robby shrugged.

"I don't think I do know." Ellie sighed, tilting her head to the side as he smirked. She knew, that he knew, but he was acting dumb.

"Yes you do." Ellie said, faux annoyance in her voice. "Anyway, I um..." Robby watched as Ellie's face went bright red as she grew embarrassed of whatever she wanted to say, "I can't stop thinking about it. You, us. It's probably not normal with how much I think about it." Robby smirked, moving closer to Ellie which only made her face grow more red.

"How often?" Ellie gulped, shaking her head and closing her eyes tightly. She jumped slightly as she felt Robby's hands slide up her thighs, her eyes shooting open. "C'mon, just tell me. If you tell me, I'll tell you." Ellie licked her lips, her throat running dry as she tried to speak.