S02:E09

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
A party at Moon's house was the last place Ellie wanted to be. Why Moon even invited Eli to the party, despite the two being broken up and Moon hating Eli's guts, Ellie didn't know. Eli urged her to go, saying he doubted Miyagi Do's "snobby asses" would ever go to such a party. Ellie wasn't sure how true that was, but she was convinced either way.

Moon helped Ellie pick out an outfit, over the phone, because Moon said she wanted to "play matchmaker" with Ellie. Ellie wasn't too sure what that meant, but she got the idea when the whole outfit was constructed. A flannel, that was tied to be a crop top, ripped jeans, and an assortment of jewelry. Moon was trying to find Ellie a romantic partner.

Nonetheless, Ellie sort of liked the outfit. It was nice to wear something not as covering. Ellie tended to cover her body because of her personal insecurities, but after Moon reassured her that she looked great Ellie took her word for it.

When Ellie finally got to the party, Moon introduced her to a large group of boys. The boys followed her around, asking her questions and getting to know various things about her. Ellie wasn't sure why they were suddenly interested in her, but she didn't mind. The boys took her mind off of Robby, and she even convinced herself that she might be able to like one of them more than she liked Robby. But, that was all proved wrong in a matter of seconds.

"C'mon, just try some." One of the boys said as he slid a shot across the table to Ellie, some of the alcoholic beverage spilling out from the glass and onto the marble countertop.

"Yeah, just try some and we won't bug you about it anymore." Ellie sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth, she knew what they were trying to get her to do was wrong. It was peer pressure, Ellie knew all about it, and she knew it was wrong.

Ellie steered clear of alcohol for a reason. She knew alcohol made people mean, it made people violent, and it made people aggressive. She didn't want to be like that, because if she was like that then she'd be just like her dad. Which would mean everything her mom had been saying about her was true.

And Ellie hated when her mom was right, especially about that.

"I dunno..." Ellie glanced towards the couch that Eli was sitting on, and then she glanced away. Her brain slowly processed who she thought she saw, and that was when her head whipped back up. Robby. Robby, holding hands with Sam and staring at Ellie.

He had the same look he did at the All-Valley tournament. The same look he had when he was angry and punching the punching bag. He was angry and angry at Ellie. At least that was what Ellie thought.

But she was wrong. Robby was pissed. He was pissed that her brother had forced her away from him. He was pissed that so many boys flocked around her, although he understood why. He was pissed that they were trying to get her to drink. He was even more pissed that Ellie seemed so receptive to their flirting, but he knew he wasn't supposed to be so pissed. He was with Sam, Ellie wasn't with him, and she could do what she wanted.

Ellie glanced at Sam and Robby's hands interlaced between them, and suddenly anger pumped in her veins. She'd never felt so angry before. She turned and looked at the boys, Robby watching intently from afar.

"You know what, let me try it." The boys smiled, some cheering as they handed Ellie the shot. She'd seen how teens, and adults, drank shots in movies but she wasn't sure if that was how people actually did it. She knew everything in movies wasn't true, and she didn't want to embarrass herself. But then she thought: "Who cares? They know it's my first time drinking."

Robby watched as Ellie threw back her head and drank the shot, which was quickly followed by a disgusted face from her. Robby wanted to walk over to her, to beat the shit out of the boys that shoved another drink in her hands, and snatch the drink away from Ellie. He glanced at Hawk and then at Sam who was talking to her friend named Moon. They both seemed distracted, he could easily sneak by them.