S05:E10

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE (NO VIVID DETAILS) I DON'T WISH TO TRIGGER ANYONE SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Johnny didn't think he could take another funeral, but he also didn't think he'd have to. Unfortunately, he did. He still remembered finding Robby that day, with all the notes as well.

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry, I'm sorry that you're probably the one that found me and I'm sorry I did this. I couldn't live without Ellie, there was no way. I'm glad we got closer when we did, I'm not mad at you anymore. Just don't make the same mistake you made with me with the new baby. Will you tell the baby about me? Just the good stuff, nothing about how I almost killed her other brother, ya know? I'm really happy for you and Carmen, and I want you to know that this isn't your fault. I can't live without Ellie, that thought and feeling of it is too unbearable. I can't do it, I'm not strong enough. I love you, Dad, just know I'm happy with Ellie now.

There were many other letters, addressed to different people. Johnny knew he had to stay strong for Miguel, Carmen, and the new baby. He loved Robby, and he wouldn't let him be forgotten.

~

"Robby?" Ellie's voice was soft like silk, her hair flowing around her. She hopped down from the porch and ran to him. Where was he? He recognized the house, it was Ellie's house, but he certainly wasn't alive.

"Ellie." He sighed, he felt like he was about to cry but he didn't. He couldn't. He hugged her tightly, feeling her hair brush against his cheek. "I-"

"I know, I was there." Robby furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her. "Sometimes, when you're here, you can choose to be with someone. I chose to be with you that night. I saw everything." Ellie admitted brushing the hairs on the nape of his neck.

"Really?" Ellie hummed in response. "Where are we now?" She shrugged turning and looking at the house behind her. All around the house was white, nothing else in sight.

"Not sure, but it was only me here until you came around." Ellie smiled at her, her fingers intertwining with his.

"I missed you." His lip quivered, his eyes were ready to cry but his body wouldn't let him.

"I missed you too." She smiled, tugging him closer to the house. "C'mon, it's comfier inside."

•~THE END~•

________________________________
A/n: I can't begin to thank you guys for all of the love you guys have given to this book. Thank you so much for reading, please stick around for other books I will be updating. The next book I will start on is "On My Nerves" (Alex Alvarez). I love you guys so much, take care🫶🏼 (also the afterlife I made up was sorta based off of TVD cause I don't have a religion but I love to think Ellie and Robby are still together)
Word Count:507