S05:E05

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Ellie was thankful for practice, she could finally get out of her head and focus on anything else but reoccurring memories. Miyagi Do let her practice mindfulness, let her be in the moment. She could smell the aroma that emitted from the fresh grass, hear the running water of the koi pond, and hear the wind rustling in the trees. She didn't see the man again, she wasn't worried about Aidan, she just needed to breathe in and breathe out.

This time, Eagle Fang was practicing at their dojo. Which meant Miguel, Tory, Kenny, and many others weren't with them. Ellie loved the Eagle Fangs, but they were rather loud, so sometimes it was nice to have a break from their noises. However, the noises mostly originated from Johnny so it wasn't really the student's fault.

When practice was over, getting ready to go back home since her mom said she could only stay for one more day, she saw Robby and Eli huddled near the entrance. She walked up to them, confused, as Eli turned to her hesitantly.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Ellie asked, shifting her bag on her shoulders.

"I thought maybe it would help if you told Aidan about what happened the other day." Ellie felt her face drop, her body running cold. She hadn't told him for a reason, a good reason. "And I know it's uncomfortable to talk about, so I thought it would be better if I just went ahead and told him." Ellie put her face in her hands, her heart pumping quickly.

"Eli...why..." Her hands tangled in her hair as she thought of everything he'd do when he got ahold of her. "Why would you do that?!" By now, Daniel had joined them. He wasn't sure if they needed a ride and that was why they had stopped and talked to each other for so long.

"I was just trying to-"

"Eli, I know that you were trying to help but that wasn't your thing to tell just like when you told Sam I had autism." Daniel looked away from Ellie, and then back at her as his brain processed what she'd said.

"You have autism?" Daniel asked. He'd never suspected Ellie to have such a thing, then again, Ellie was great at masking. Almost no one knew, but when they figured out a lot of things that Ellie did made a lot more sense.

"Yes." Robby slowly turned to Hawk, his arms crossed. He told him that it wasn't a good idea to tell Aidan without Ellie wanting him to.

"You told Sam?" He asked, knowing Sam was probably one of the last people Ellie wanted to tell.

"I have to go," Ellie said quickly, running out of the gates. She'd left her car at the LaRusso's house, and Eli had driven Robby and himself to Miyagi Do, but Ellie needed to get home. If she could get home before Aidan arrived, she might have some hope.

Unsurprisingly, he was already there. Sitting in her bed, and waiting for her.

~

Robby, Hawk, and Miguel had all hung out after practice. They were trying to come up with ways to get Ellie to forgive Hawk. They'd advised presents, jewelry, or a simple apology but none of them sounded good enough.

They made their way back to Hawk's house, discussing more ideas as they made their way through Hawk's front door. As soon as they entered they heard a loud bang, and then another, and then another. Over and over again.

"Does Ellie hit walls?" Miguel asked, closing the door behind him.

"No, she doesn't wanna hurt her hands, permanently damaging her 'car working' hands." Eli slowly climbed up the steps, the noises growing louder and louder as they inched closer to her room.

"Open the goddamn door, Ellie!" It was Aidan, kicking on the bathroom door in Ellie's room. Hawk burst into her room, Aidan almost immediately looking up. "Hawk." He muttered, just loud enough for Ellie to hear.

"Eli!" Ellie screeched, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Robby knew it, he wished he'd said something sooner. He wished he'd done something sooner. But now was his chance. Robby grabbed Aidan by his collar and threw him up against the wall.

"You must think your so cool for beating up on someone who loves you, someone who you've made weak enough that you can beat on." Hawk tried pulling Robby away as he spoke to Aidan angrily through his teeth. "You're lucky you didn't meet Ellie before the All Valley, she would've beat you until you didn't have any teeth in your mouth and then threw you to me to do more damage." Robby held up his fist and punched Aidan. Then he did it again, and again, and again.

Miguel held Ellie as she cried into his chest, stroking her hair while watching the scene in front of him. It was obvious that Hawk wanted to pull Robby away from Aidan because it was distressing Ellie more, but he also wanted to give Aidan a taste of his own medicine.

"Tell him to stop." Ellie pleaded, gripping fistfuls of Miguel's shirt in her hands. "Please, Miggy, tell him to stop." Miguel blinked quickly, trying to get out of his own frozen state.

"Robby!" He stopped mid-swing. Aidan gasped for air, his face bloody as was Robby's right hand. "She said stop." Robby saw how Ellie's shoulders shook as she cried, how she shoved her face into Miguel's chest so she couldn't hear his fist colliding with Aidan's face.

Hawk was the one who kicked Aidan out. As soon as Robby had turned his back on the guy, Hawk tugged him down the stairs and threw him out the door.

When he returned to Ellie's room, she sat on her bed with her knees nestled beneath her chin. Robby seemed to have washed the blood from his face and his hand, the two say in chairs in front of her. Her eyes were wide, and Hawk could practically see the scene that had just happened flashing in her eyes.

"I'm mom." She whispered, a soft sob following quickly after. One of her greatest fears was becoming their mother, and that was what she thought she had turned into.

"No, no, Ellie." Hawk denied it immediately, taking a seat next to her.

"I don't understand," she sobbed, "I won a fight against Terry Silver. Aidan doesn't even know karate and he still beat the crap out of me, multiple times." Hawk shook his head, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Ellie that's different, this was mani-" Ellie put her face in her hands. She knew it was manipulation, she'd researched it multiple times. You could be the strongest person in the world, but if someone manipulated you then you would be weak internally which would make you weak externally eventually.

"I know it's manipulation, but I just..." She huffed, defeated and losing her words. She didn't know how to explain it, and it frustrated her beyond belief. "I should've seen this. You don't hit someone on accident, not the way he did the first time." Hawk shook his head again. Ellie couldn't have seen it, because manipulating people could manipulate to see the best in them in the worst times. That was practically their job.

"What set him off to make him get so pissed and do all of this?" Miguel asked, gesturing to the holes in her bathroom door and holes in the walls. Ellie stayed silent, she couldn't say it, she couldn't let him feel worse than he already did.

"He said I cheated on him, that I lied to everyone about the guy touching me but since I kept it from him that meant I was lying to him and cheating." Hawk felt his face fall, so this was all his fault?

"So," Hawk started, "this happened because of me because I told him?" Ellie quickly shook her head, placing a hand on her brother's shoulder.

"No! No, Eli, this happened because of him. Not you." Ellie reassured him, but she could tell he wasn't fully convinced. "And um...thank you, Robby." Ellie glanced at him, and then back at her bed.

"Anyone would've done it." Robby shrugged, rolling up his sleeves. That's what he thought. It was almost unfathomable that someone wouldn't have done what he'd done for Ellie. It was almost confusing, but maybe that was because Robby was head over heels in love with Ellie. But it didn't matter, because Robby would always be there to do whatever Ellie needed or wanted. Always.
________________________________
A/n: y'all they changed my days and crap so this week I work Monday (11-2) Wednesday (11-5) and Sunday (11-5). I did have to request off bc my family had some crap to do on Saturday so😒
Word Count:1,492