S02:E04

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can teach you about cars." Daniel chuckled as Ellie pushed herself out from under the car.

"I'm sure there is. Reading and doing are two very different things." She sat up, rubbing grease from her fingers on the small towel she had.

"Hey, Dad-" Sam stopped, she hadn't realized that Ellie had shown up. Her dad hadn't told her that Ellie would be there. She folded her arms and scowled, her lip perking up in disgust. "Eloise." She spat. Ellie sucked in a breath, the way Sam said Ellie's full name reminded her of her mother. With "Eloise this" and "Eloise that" it made her insides shrink and her voice dissolve in her throat.

"Samantha," Sam's eyes quickly flew to her dad as he spoke sternly, "stop." She sighed, her arms staying folded against her chest.

"What's she even doing here?!" Ellie quickly stood and grabbed her bag. She'd fixed the car, and even though she wanted to stay and talk with Daniel longer she knew she was causing an unneeded fight.

"I was just leaving, I'm sorry." Daniel's eyes flicked to Ellie and then to Sam as Ellie quickly walked out of the dojo, her head hanging low.

"Why are you so mean to her? She hasn't done anything to you." Sam's jaw dropped in disbelief, she thought of all people that her dad would have her back.

"She's like best friends with most of Cobra Kai, her brother is Hawk, and she's friends with Miguel. I thought you of all people would understand." Daniel sighed and shook his head.

"But what has she done to you?"

~

Ellie knew there would be new people at the dojo after the tournament, so she knew to expect to it be crowded. Crowded with people who wanted to defend themselves and couldn't, just as Miguel and Eli had once been.

What she hadn't expected was a girl, who Ellie later figured out was Tory, to join Cobra Kai. She was already pretty good at fighting, she'd even gone up against Miguel and pinned him against the floor. Ellie wondered why, if she was already good at fighting, why she needed Cobra Kai.

Tory was a pretty girl. At least Ellie thought so. She had light blonde hair that was slightly frizzy, green eyes, and her confidence was what specifically intrigued Ellie. Tory had seen how Miguel had fought at Valley Fest, and even though she claimed to not know any karate, she still took up the opportunity of a fight against him.

"I never knew you were so smart." Aisha smiled, giggling a bit. Ellie didn't think what she said was smart, but she understood why Aisha thought she was dumb.

"Yeah..." Ellie grabbed a drink from one of the gas station fridges, her stomach burning with embarrassment. Ellie heard Aisha's phone ping and then she heard Aisha groan.

"Lemme guess, dick pic." Ellie's eyes grew wide as she heard Tory's voice. She quickly looked up, seeing her pull a Gatorade from the gas station fridge.

"Uhm, Aisha, I gotta go. I'll see you later." Ellie left quickly. She hated admitting that she was slightly afraid of Tory, slightly intrigued by her, and slightly interested in her. Tory inflicted feelings into Ellie that made her stomach swirl and feel nauseous.

When she made it back to the outside of the Cobra Kai dojo, which wasn't too far from the gas station, Ellie, fortunately, heard Eli's whole conversation with Demetri. Ellie was shocked, she never thought Eli would speak that way to Demetri. Miguel seemed shocked as well.

"What happened?" Miguel asked, Ellie's jaw hanging slightly open.

"That pussy Demetri couldn't handle training with Mr. Kreese. He's not Cobra Kai material." Eli chuckled before walking to his car. Miguel looked at Ellie, who stood beside him, stunned.

~

"Demetri has been your friend for years, how could you be so rude to him?!" Eli scoffed, quickly spinning around to face Ellie. Eli had driven home in silence, which was unusual since Ellie was in the car with him. When he asked her what was wrong, she blew up and started yelling at him.

She'd never yelled at him before, she had never been angry at him before but it pissed him off. It pissed him off that she was defending the pussy, Demetri.

"He's a pussy, Ellie! A pussy! That's not me anymore, but if that's the way Demetri wants to be then that's on him!" Ellie gulped, Eli had yelled at her before but she'd never yelled back. Ellie was frustrated, angry, and upset. Why was Hawk suddenly who Eli wanted to be? Hawk was an asshole, he was rude, and he was confrontational. Ellie knew that if Eli could look at who he'd become, he'd be disappointed.

"Why can't you just be Eli again?! Why do you have to be Hawk?!" Ellie shouted, a ball of tears forming in her throat.

"You want me to be a loser again?! You want me to get bullied, get pushed around, and be miserable again?! What kind of fucking sister are you?!" Ellie gulped, the words he yelled went straight to her heart.

"No, I don't. Eli to me was when you first joined Cobra Kai. Sure, you were Hawk but Eli was still here. You can be Hawk and Eli at the same time! You don't have to be ashamed of who you were Eli!" Eli scoffed his hands flinging in the air.

"No, no, no I can't-"

"You don't get it, Eli!" Ellie yelled, even louder than before. Ellie was glad her mother wasn't there or else she'd take Eli's side and yell at Ellie. "I don't know you anymore, Eli! You're not my brother anymore, you scare me!" Ellie didn't feel the tears that pushed their way into her eyes, but she could see that her words touched Eli. Maybe even more than Ellie meant it to.

Ellie didn't know what to do as Eli stared at her. So, she ran past him and ran up the stairs to her room. Eli was Ellie's best friend. Eli was the person Ellie could confide in, someone she could trust, someone that understood her, someone who went through the same things as her. But that boy was gone, and replaced by someone that wasn't any of those things. Someone Ellie feared and never wanted to be around.
________________________________
A/n: I'm so sorry for the lack of chapters but I don't work until Saturday and we had no school (because of Election Day) so I'm determined to update more :)
Word Count:1,106