S04:E07

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS AN ABLEIST REMARK TOWARD ELLIE. I'D LIKE TO ADD THAT I'VE ACTUALLY HAD SOMEONE SAY THIS TO ME (BECAUSE I'M ON THE SPECTRUM AS WELL) AND YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ANYONE WITH OR WITHOUT AUTISM/ON THE SPECTRUM BECAUSE IT'S RUDE AND EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Kenny🤧:So, let me get this straight. The guy that was messing with me with the red mohawk was your brother, Eli, but he went by Hawk and now you've quit Cobra Kai because the Cobra's shaved his head and now you're in Miyagi Do and you broke up with Robby?

Ellie:yeah, exactly.

Kenny🤧:Oh

Ellie:but, I'll always be here for you. whatever you need, idc what dojo you're in. if you need me to show up and help you with anything, to go off on someone or you need some money, you can always ask me. just bc I'm not in Cobra Kai anymore doesn't mean I don't wanna be your friend anymore.

Kenny🤧:What about everyone else? All the other Cobra's were there except for me.

Ellie:I know, I'm not friends with them.

Kenny🤧 replying to "your friend anymore"
Kenny🤧:you're more like my sister, Shawn thinks so too.

Ellie:thank you, you're more like my little brother than a friend.

"Ellie!" She looked up, slipping her phone into her pocket. "C'mon, we're supposed to be practicing," Eli whined, getting into his fighting stance.

"You're supposed to be practicing, I don't have anything to practice for." Eli sighed, his hands falling down to his sides.

"Do you want me to ask mom to sign it? Because I will." Ellie sighed and shook her head. Her mom would do anything for Eli but not if it meant that Ellie would be happy as well.

"She won't, c'mon, I wanna see if I can beat you," Eli smirked, clenching his hands into fists and putting them up in front of him.

~

"That was fun." Ellie smiled, wiping her forehead with the back of her sleeve.

"Fun? For you maybe, not for me." Eli retorted sipping water from his water bottle. Ellie chuckled. Ellie wasn't sure what they were supposed to be doing, Daniel was with Anthony for most of the day so they were sorta teaching themselves. "You kicked my ass." He chuckled, a smile forming on Ellie's lips.

"You know, I don't understand why you're here." Ellie sighed as she heard Sam's voice. Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard to Ellie, and she wasn't sure why, but the things she said made her wanna punch Sam even more. "You're not gonna be in the All Valley, so there's no point in you being here." Ellie sighed, as did Eli, standing from her spot.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you later, Eli." Ellie slung her bag over her shoulder and walked away. She told herself to just ignore Sam, that was all she needed to do. Ignore Sam until Daniel came back and she'd express her frustrations to him.

"You know it only pisses people off more when you ignore them, right?" Ellie gripped the strap of her bag, her knuckles turning bright white. "But maybe you couldn't tell since it's more of a social cue. We all know you're not good at picking up those types of things." Ellie stopped. The group around them fell silent as well.

She didn't mean that. Sam didn't know she was on the spectrum. No one knew. Besides Robby and Eli. Would Eli tell Sam something like that? Even if he did, Sam wouldn't say that on purpose if she knew about it. But Sam did know, Ellie could tell by the way she said it.

Ellie slowly turned around, looking Sam up and down. Ellie had time to think of a good way to proceed. To tell her that what she said was insensitive and rude. But she didn't, she let her anger get the best of her. She spun, kicking Sam in the face and making her crash to the ground. A loud gasp sounded from her throat, and blood began to drip from her nose. Ellie leaned down and gripped her chin, the way she did with Eli.

"Don't ever say anything like that to me ever again." She demanded through her clenched teeth. Sam's eyes were wide, looking at her the way she had looked at Tory during the school fight.

~

"Hey! Um..." Ellie furrowed her eyebrows as Piper stuttered beside her. Ellie knew Piper was Moon's ex-girlfriend and she was a new Cobra Kai student. She didn't mind Piper, Piper didn't help shave her brother's sacred mohawk.

"Piper, spit it out." Ellie chuckled, closing her locker.

"Okay, so, I know you and Robby just broke up and prom is coming up but I thought maybe you and me could go to prom together?" Ellie smiled. "We don't have to go as a couple, as much as I'd like to, we could go just as friends if that's what you want," Piper reassured her. Ellie didn't like Piper more than a friend, but she definitely didn't want to go to her first prom by herself.

"Sure, Piper," Ellie smiled, "I'd love to."
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the short chapter, this episode looks more about Kenny and Anthony😭
Word Count:892