S02:E07

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Mr. Lawrence, I'm sorry for your loss," Ellie whispered, as not to draw attention to either of them. It didn't matter, they were both inside Johnny's office so no one would hear them unless they were there as well.

"You don't gotta whisper," he said, letting out a small chuckle, "and thanks." Ellie nodded slowly. She wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to leave, she felt it would be awkward either way but she knew she had to come up with something.

"I heard what you did to Anoush." Johnny perked up an eyebrow, wondering who Anoush was and what he did to him. "The guy at LaRusso Auto's that you punched in the stomach? His name's Anoush." Suddenly, Johnny remembered and his face showed it too.

"Yeah...him." Ellie nodded, regret swirling in Johnny's eyes as he looked at his desk.

"Mr. Lawrence, I have to be utterly truthful with you." Johnny's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Ellie. "Our deal is no longer valid."

The deal. Ellie had made various deals with various people, although she wasn't sure how she remembered them all. The deal with Johnny Lawrence was one of the most peculiar ones she had. Johnny wouldn't tell Eli about Robby and Ellie hanging out, unless he asked, and Ellie would give Johnny frequent updates on Robby's well-being.

"What're you talking about?" Johnny looked even more confused than before. Ellie used words far too sophisticated for a sixteen, almost seventeen, year old. Johnny, for the most part, could understand them but his head couldn't wrap around how Ellie spoke. It was as if his brain couldn't adjust from teen slang to an adult's way of speaking.

"I will no longer be hanging out with Robby in secret." Johnny wondered if Ellie had finally worked up the courage to pull away from her brother's restrictions. "Or at all for that matter." Now that was a surprise Johnny was never ready for. He wondered what had happened and wondered even longer if he should even ask what had happened.

"Why?" Ellie felt an uneasy feeling swirl in the pit of her stomach as she looked down at Johnny's desk.

"Uhm, personal reasons." Johnny understood, and he had understood for a long time. Ellie loved Robby. She didn't have a little crush on Robby, she loved him. Even Johnny could tell. He had heard that Robby was hanging around Samantha LaRusso more, and he knew that probably hurt Ellie.

"Okay, I um..." Johnny wasn't sure how to respond. He believed Robby loved Ellie as well, even if she didn't see it. He tried to think of a method of hinting to Ellie that Robby may have romantic feelings for her, but she soon left. She didn't stay in the dojo, the way she typically did, but instead she walked home.

She had nothing to do at the dojo nor did she have anything to do at home. However, Eli had told her about the training in the woods and Ellie was sure she didn't want to be there for it. Luckily for her, when she got home neither of her parent's cars were in the garage.

Ellie wasn't dumb. Ellie wasn't clueless. She knew every inch of her house, she knew all of the hiding spots, and she also knew her mother was quite dense and forgetful. This meant the hiding spot would have to be obvious, memorable to her mother, or written down somewhere. Stupidly, her mother's hiding spot was an unlocked box beneath her bed. Ellie immediately grabbed her phone and her keys and ran to her room.

30 messages from Robby🤞🏼
10 messages from Mr. LaRusso🚗
16 messages from Miguel😨

Ellie was incredibly surprised. She hadn't realized that Robby or Daniel wanted to speak to her until she could no longer respond.

ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 5:04 ᵖᵐ
Mr. LaRusso🚗:hey Ellie, not sure if you're ungrounded yet but I'll message your mom as well. Would you mind dropping by? I need to speak with you.