S02:E08

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"I understand the attraction," Ellie admitted as she and Aisha talked about Miguel and Tory's relationship. Aisha was very accepting of it, although it didn't really matter if she disapproved of it, because she thought Tory was better for Miguel than Sam was.

"The attraction to Miguel or Tory?" Aisha asked, chuckling a bit. Ellie looked between the two, her eyes lingering on Tory for a tad bit longer than when she looked at Miguel.

"For both, but mostly Tory." Aisha stared at Ellie as she admired Tory. Tory and Miguel were making date plans, completely oblivious to Aisha and Ellie's conversation.

"Please don't tell me you like her, because you two would be cute and a love triangle is not what you all need this summer." Ellie smiled and shook her head.

"I said I understand the attraction. Tory's attractive, I mean, she's sweet, she kind, she's courageous, she's brave, she's beyond beautiful, and she's incredibly smart. What's there not to like about her?" Ellie suddenly heard a giggle from behind her, when she looked back to where Tory and Miguel were stretching, Tory was no longer there.

"Thanks, Ellie." Ellie felt her face grow hot, as she quickly gulped and tried to come up with something to say.

"I was just...I didn't mean...I-"

"It's okay, I understand why Miguel was attracted to you." Ellie felt like her face was on fire. Aisha's jaw had dropped, as she looked between Ellie and Miguel. Miguel wasn't anywhere near them, but he could feel that they were looking at him and talking about him.

"What?"

"Don't worry, your secret's save with me." Tory smiled and walked off, leaving Aisha to wonder what she was hinting at. Ellie knew though. She knew what Tory was talking about. Miguel had told her about what happened between them, and Ellie prayed that Tory wouldn't ever tell Eli.

"What's she talking about?" Aisha asked as Ellie stared into the space in front of her.

"I dunno." Aisha scoffed.

"Yes, you do!"

~

"I just need you to wipe off some of these cars for me, wax on-wax off, okay?" Ellie had taken her phone again from the lockbox and her mother didn't notice. That happens a lot, if Ellie asked to get ungrounded her mother would get mad and say "do you think you deserve to be ungrounded? Because I don't" but if Ellie didn't say a thing then her mother would forget. Instead, Ellie just took her things back and tell her mom that she must've forgotten that she gave her things back to Ellie. That solution had a 100% success rate, at least for Ellie. "You don't have to mingle with Robby or any Miyagi Do's at that. I know you can do it by yourself." Ellie nodded, as she took the damp sponges and towels from Daniel.

"Of course, Mr. LaRusso." Daniel gave her a small smile paired with a nod before he went to help a newer student with his wax on-wax off form.

Ellie was happy to wipe down the cars by herself. She liked to be alone, most time. For that reason, she hated group projects and anything that involved groups. It didn't matter if she worked with a stranger, or if she was working with a good friend like Miguel, she hated it either way. The only person she really enjoyed doing things with was Robby.

Ellie felt herself frown at her thought. She finally found someone she enjoyed being around and she was pushing him away. How was that fair to her? How was that fair to him? It wasn't. It wasn't at all fair but Ellie knew it was best for the both of them. Ellie learned from a very young age that something that is good for you, isn't something you always want.

But why did this have to be Ellie and Robby's relationship's destiny? Why couldn't they be friends while Robby dated Sam? Even though Ellie knew she was smart, at that moment she thought she was rather dumb for asking herself that. She knew the answers, and she had her reasons but she hated herself for it. She yearned to be with Robby, but she knew she couldn't. Sam was his girlfriend, Ellie got between them, and Ellie would get jealous and ruin her and Robby's friendship.

Ellie had only been doing her assigned task for about fifteen minutes when she heard someone approaching her. She didn't turn around, because she just wanted to help Daniel and leave. She had one of her headphones in, and she hoped whoever was going to attempt to talk to her would take a hint.

"When did you get here?" Ellie heard that it was Robby, she prayed that he would just go away. But, instead of walking away when she didn't respond to him, he walked around the car so Ellie could see him. "Earth to Ellie, why are you ignoring me?" Robby asked, his voice soft and pleading. Ellie felt like her heart was shattering into a million pieces because she could hear how hurt Robby was.

"I'm not ignoring you." Robby pricked up an eyebrow, as he watched Ellie avert her attention to the car.

"Really?" He started. "You won't even look at me, or text me, o-or call me, you're hardly even talking to me right now! What's wrong? What did I do?" Ellie gulped, her mind racing with possible excuses. She asked herself, what do people in movies and TV shows do in this situation? They don't tell the truth, that's for sure.

"I can't be friends with you anymore, Eli doesn't want me to be around you." Ellie didn't say anything more. Robby watched Ellie as she wiped down the car as if she hadn't just said the most heart-shattering thing to him.

"What is he, your boss?! He-"

"He's not my boss, I never said he was!" Suddenly Ellie realized she was shouting and that everyone was staring at them. Ellie felt her cheeks grow hot, she'd embarrassed herself. Robby didn't budge, he didn't speak, he just stared at her. And he continued to stare at her when little tears formed in her eyes as she threw down the towels and sponges and ran out of the dealership.

Ellie didn't know why she started to cry, but she did. She didn't know what was wrong with her, why she was becoming so sensitive, and why everything around her was changing. Everyone else seemed to be okay with the changes, everyone except for Ellie.

Eli was sitting alone, at home when Ellie ran inside and right up the stairs to her bedroom. Eli knew something was wrong, he always knew when something was wrong with Ellie. When he opened the door to her bedroom, he saw her huddled on her bed, sobbing. He hadn't ever seen his sister cry before, she was always the strong one. Ellie looked up at Eli, sniffles following before she spoke.

"Something's wrong with me, Eli." Eli quickly shook his head, sitting beside her on her bed as he put an arm around her shoulders.

"No, nothing's wrong with you." He said softly, he didn't want to ask what this was about because he didn't want to make her more upset.

"There has to be, I'm not like this. I-I don't wanna be like this." Ellie cried, Eli wasn't sure what to do. Besides, be there. It was the first time, in a long time, since the Moskowitz twins had hugged or shown much love to each other. But no matter what, both knew they'd always had each other. No matter how many differences they had, or conflicting views they had, they'd always have each other. And that was all Ellie needed right then.
________________________________
A/n: y'all I stayed home from school today (thx Mom 😘) and I have finals tomorrow and Friday, then I have work on Saturday, Sunday, and probably Monday so I might not update for a little while. BUT THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS ON FRIDAY SO I'LL UPDATE MORE!! (also, sorry this is so short but this episode was about the date with Tory, Miguel, Sam, and Miguel and Johnny's adventures in online dating so I didn't have many scenes for Ellie to be in😭)
Word Count:1,396