S01:E08

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"You went on a date with Samantha LaRusso?" Ellie asked Miguel in disbelief. She'd never thought he'd ever wanna be with Sam, since they didn't have anything in common besides karate.

"Yeah," Miguel responded, almost sounding offended. Did she think it was impossible for him to get dates?

"Why?" Eli's eyes immediately snapped to Ellie, shoving her with his shoulder slightly.

"Ellie!" She furrowed her eyebrows, it was just a genuine question.

"You don't like Sam?" Miguel asked. Ellie looked at the ground as she walked, she knew Miguel liked her now so she couldn't tell him that she didn't particularly like her.

"Not really, she's just kinda rude and stuck up and didn't even stand up for Aisha when her other friends were making fun of her," Ellie said whilst shrugging. "But, if you like her then that's fine. Anyway, I have to go." Eli didn't have time to ask Ellie where she was going before she sped out of their home.

Miguel and Demetri often came over, and sometimes Ellie would join them to hang out. Eli didn't mind, everyone seemed to enjoy having Ellie around.

~

"I'm sorry, Mrs. LaRusso," Ellie said as she helped Amanda cook various things. Her mother-in-law, Daniel's Mom, came to stay for a while. She and Amanda had already gotten into an argument over Amanda not making pasta salad from scratch after she came home from work.

"It's alright, it's nice to have you helping me though." Ellie smiled. "My kids don't enjoy anything besides their friends and their phones." Ellie giggled as she cracked an egg against the side of a bowl. Amanda had given her the task of now making chocolate chip cookies, Ellie hadn't ever made them from scratch she just made the packaged kind. Although, the packaged kind was usually eaten without being cooked most of the time.

"My mom doesn't like cooking with me, she says I talk too much and you're supposed to be quiet whilst you cook." Ellie didn't see the look Amanda gave her while she mixed the ingredients in the bowl. Many times that Ellie brought up her mom, always followed up with her mom saying she spoke too much. Amanda didn't see it, Ellie hardly ever spoke unless spoken to. Maybe that was the effect of her mom telling her to be quiet.

"Well, it's awkward if you cook with someone and don't speak, don't you think?" Amanda asked, sliding a bag of chocolate chips toward Ellie.

"Yeah." Ellie smiled softly, she couldn't remember the last time that someone told her to speak more.

"Will you go outside and tell Sam I need her? I'm gonna take her to the mall with me and her grandma." Ellie nodded, wondering if she had spoken too much and that was why Amanda was sending her away.

Nonetheless, Ellie left the LaRusso's grand kitchen that she would've given anything to have, and went outside to where she knew Sam would be lounging by the pool. Ellie had always loved the garden that surrounded the pool.

The outside of Ellie's home was fairly boring. It looked like a picture from a boring magazine that someone's mom definitely looked at during doctors' visits. No flowers, no decor, no rug in front of the door, Ellie's mom didn't even decorate for holidays.

Meanwhile, the LaRusso's had bushes with bright flowers that gave pops of colors throughout the outside of the home. They had a rug that read "welcome to our home" and they decorated every holiday. The outside of their house was just as lively as it was inside, and Ellie loved it. Ellie wished her home was like that.

"Hey, Sam-" Ellie stopped when her eyes landed on Robby. Robby and Sam. She gulped, as she saw Robby's eyes swirl with astonishment. Ellie may not have liked Sam, but she could admit that Sam was beautiful. She, partly, understood why Miguel was so in love with her.

Her brown coiled hair that was incredibly shiny and healthy looking. Her ivory skin that was awfully clear and her dark yet bright blue eyes paired with her dark eyelashes that she batted to get whatever she desired. She was incredibly beautiful, her features were soft and delicate as if she was molded from a lump of soft clay and molded by an incredibly talented sculptor.

It was her attitude and the things she did or said that ruined her outer beauty.

"Ellie." Robby breathed, he hadn't expected to see Ellie while he was at the LaRusso home. He knew she was close with Daniel and Amanda but she never said that she ever went to their house. Ellie had a bit of powder on her cheek which led Robby to believe she was cooking.

Ellie's mouth felt dry and she couldn't get her mouth open to speak. It was as if someone had shoved her voice deep within her and there was no way it would come back out. Ellie then felt her eyes latch onto Daniel as he walked into the backyard with a red cooler in his hand.

"Sam your mom needs you." Ellie finally squeaked out, before quickly turning on her heel and walking back into the kitchen. Their smiles, the looks in their eyes, replayed over and over in Ellie's mind. Amanda watched Ellie walk into the kitchen, extremely quiet, and grab her bag.

"Ellie? Is everything okay?" Ellie nodded, fixing the strap on her shoulder as her head hung, her eyes glued to the ground.

"I-I'll see you later, Amanda, tell Daniel I said bye please." Ellie quickly walked out of the house, before climbing into her car and speeding off.

A part of her told her, don't worry about it, or, it doesn't matter, and, maybe I'm just overthinking it. But she wasn't overthinking it. She knew that with one glance, Sam had won Robby over. Anyone could fall in love with Sam without really knowing her, it just sucked that Robby had to be that guy to do so.

Robby had sent her multiple texts and called her multiple times, but there was never a reply. Robby didn't know what he did wrong, or how to fix it, all he knew was that Ellie sped away and seemed to disappear from Robby's life in just one second. He didn't like that, or enjoy it.

He didn't enjoy it one bit.
________________________________
A/n: sorry for not updating, I've just not felt any motivation and finals are coming up so...also I got a job so that might mean I won't have time to write anymore :/
Word Count:1,110