S03:E03

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"I can't believe you'd do that!" Eli whisper-shouted, as he and Ellie stretched before practice.

"Listen, I don't care about what beef anyone else has with him. Mr. Lawrence was nice to me, so I bailed him out." Eli scoffed and Ellie stood, quickly standing with her.

"How did you even know he was locked up? It's not like that minor charge would get him out on the news." Ellie narrowed her eyes as she looked at him. Eli knew all about Ellie's odd rituals she did, that she had to do, so she knew that he knew how she found out about Johnny being in jail.

"You know exactly how I found out." Hawk sighed, and he realized he did. Ellie always checked to see if their dad had been locked up because, despite their mom filing charges against him, he was never caught. Ellie wasn't sure if he had a warrant out for his arrest, but she just wanted to know. Every day she looked, his name and picture never popped up.

"Did you see they arrested-"

"Yes, I saw they arrested Robby." She spat bitterly, Eli could see agitation within her and he was more than confused. Miguel was Ellie's best friend, yet she seemed angry about Robby's arrest.

"You're being extra pissy today, so imma just leave you alone." Ellie rolled her eyes, folding her arms. She wasn't being "pissy" she was just still upset about Robby's arrest.

Her mom had taken away her car keys again because she didn't do the dishes, so she couldn't go and see him. She wanted to call, but she could only call when Eli was nowhere around. As well as her mom.

Once practice was over, Ellie decided she'd rather walk home than hang out with her brother and his friends. However, when she started walking, she saw Daniel's car. Parked in front of the dojo, she sighed and rolled her eyes as he got out of his car and started to follow her.

"Ellie, please, hear me out. Okay?" Ellie shook her head while pulling open the door to a small convenience store beside the dojo.

"Leave me alone, Mr. LaRusso." She said, grabbing a Dr. Pepper from one of the small fridges.

"You're smart, Ellie, you know if he would've continued on the run and been caught then he'd get a longer sentence than if he turned himself in." Ellie did know that, but Robby did too. Robby was going to turn himself in one day, but now Daniel had ruined it.

"Couldn't you have asked Robby when he would be ready? Instead of doing that in front of his mom?" Daniel shook his head.

"The sooner-"

"Just leave me alone, Mr. LaRusso. I don't wanna talk to you, so respect that." Ellie slid three dollars across the table and then quickly left.

~

"Well, of course, I'm glad he's awake, but I'm just not sure if he'd wanna see me." Eli raised an eyebrow as the two walked up to the second floor of the hospital.

"Why wouldn't he wanna see you?" He asked, nearing the room while they walked.

"I dunno, I get that feeling all the time." That was true, that was partially why she hadn't seen or called Robby. She thought he might be mad at her. Maybe he thought she knew that Daniel had called the police on him, but she hadn't. Robby wasn't mad at her either.

"I'm sure he does wanna see you."  The two finally reached Miguel's room, but Ellie saw her first. Samantha LaRusso. "El Serpiente!" Eli exclaimed excitedly, but his face quickly fell at the sight of her. Sam said something to Miguel before turning and walking out of the room. "You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did." Eli spat bitterly, glaring down at her. Ellie wondered if Eli would say the same thing to her if he knew Robby and Ellie were sort of a thing now.