S04:E01

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
"Mr. Kreese?" He looked up as Ellie shifted awkwardly in his office doorway. Ellie felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders after she stood up to her mom, but now there were boulders placed back onto them. Ellie was afraid the Cobra's and Kreese would be mad at her. She hadn't shown up for the fight and Hawk had switched sides.

"Ms. Moskowitz," He started, "come in." Ellie nodded and sat in the chair in front of Kreese. She twisted her fingers, feeling her body fill with anxiety.

"I'm sure you've heard about the fight and everything but before you say anything I just wanna apologize. I'm sorry I didn't show up for it, I didn't even know it happened until I got home and my mom yelled at me for leaving Hawk alone." Ellie paused, realizing she was running off track. "Anyway, I'm not switching sides like Hawk. I wanna stay in Cobra Kai, but if you wanna kick me off of the team because of Hawk's decisions then that's fine. I'm just not sure how everyone figured out about the fight before I did." Kreese nodded slowly. He hadn't been planning on kicking Ellie off the team.

"It was hinted at." Ellie slowly understood. It was a social cue, she hated social cues because she never understood them. "I'm not kicking you off the team Ms. Moskowitz, I wasn't even thinking about it." Ellie nodded again, happy that she was staying.

"Thank you, Mr. Kreese." Ellie stood and left, hurriedly going to the back of the dojo where all of the equipment was. She felt so ashamed because everyone probably thought she was dense and that was why she didn't understand the social cue. But if everyone else understood, then that meant Robby knew.

Suddenly the sudden date made sense. He didn't want her to fight. So, he distracted her. Although Ellie loved that he looked out for her, she wanted to make her own decisions about what battles to take on. But, as she lifted the weights above her, she began to grow more angry at Robby. Their date was just a distraction for him, but to Ellie, it was much more.

"You're supposed to have someone spot you,
you know," Tory said, suddenly appearing above her. Ellie clenched her teeth as she saw Robby appear as well, she guessed he'd already gotten an earful from her.

"I don't need a spotter." She spat bitterly, putting the bar above her head on one of the notches, and sat up.

"Are you two upgrading from running to hiding?" Ellie sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm not hiding." The two said in unison, Robby glancing at her. Robby could tell she was angry, although he hadn't seen her angry often.

"Could've fooled me. I don't remember seeing you at the fight." Ellie quickly stood, her teeth clenched.

"I didn't know about the fucking fight!" Ellie shouted, Tory's eyes widening in surprise before she turned to Robby. "Thanks for this, by the way. You could've just told me about the fight." Robby furrowed his eyebrows. He knew Ellie would find out about the fight, almost immediately, but he didn't expect her to be angry at him.

"Why are you mad at me?" Robby started to say she should be mad at Tory or at Hawk for starting the fight but he quickly closed his mouth. He remembered what Ellie had said to him at the restaurant, Hawk was still her brother.

"Because everyone, but me, understood that there was going to be a fight and that's why you took me on that stupid date!" Her hands flew in the air as she spoke, Tory looked between the two. She finally understood why Ellie wasn't there. She would've been if Robby would've told her.

"Stupid?!" Robby bellowed, wondering what had happened to Ellie seemingly overnight.

"Yes, stupid!" She pushed through the two, pulling her bag onto her shoulder. Ellie hadn't meant to call the date itself stupid, but instead the concept and timing of the date.