4

[Rose by Lana Del Rey]

The next day, I go to work as usual. Sitting behind my crimson desk and check my schedule, her name is on the top, I wrote it down last night.

"Wilhemina Venable..." I says softly to myself, looking at the clock hanging on the wall, it's half pass eight.

I take a sip from my morning coffee, waiting for her to shows up. 30minutes seems like a decade. The clock pointed sharply at 9, I start getting impatient.

Why do I feel this way? I think to myself, goddamn it Davina we just met last night and she's a total stranger.

I push my chair back and get out to the lobby, checking if she's here yet. But no.

I wait and wait, she never shows up. I feel so foolish to wait for a strangle which was so drunk last night making an appointment. But oh I wish she would come. She has my number and all my info and I know nothing about her.

I calm myself down and start with other appointments, until the end of the day. No call, no text, no nothing from her, it's frustrating.

*****

I come back home and see a purple card with stunning bouquet left in front of my door. I take it inside, opening the card.

Inside it is a lilac note, with well written hand writing laying on it.

"Dear Davina,
I'm sorry for not showing up this morning as I received an emergency meeting at the company, hoping you would forgive me. -W.V"

And on the other side it is her number with a stained kiss in her signature color, my face spread like covid.

I press the bouquet close to my chest, as I walk into the kitchen pouring me some courage to text her. I down 5 shot of tequila and that's it.

👤: helloe ms venabellaa

Doesn't take long for me to receive her message.

W.V: Ms.Clair?
👤: yes it's she;) I just wannar let u no that i forguve u for not come n see me this moningg
W.V: Davina where are you?
👤: Me is home
W.V: you drinks?
👤: no yes yes I drink a littleee bit bit, I want to see u Ms.venabella
W.V: Ms.Claire you are drunk
👤: noooo
W.V: get some rest dear, I'll come by tomorrow x
👤: REALLYGGGYH??
W.V: yes promise.
👤: see you Ms.Venableew ;)
W.V: see you, Davina.