25

WILHEMINA POV

I'm in bed with Viola resting next to me, I wonder if Davina actually do it with him, I wonder if she still love me, what if he force himself onto her, she's tiny, my baby is tiny.
What if he hurts her, I couldn't put myself to sleep.

"Wilhemina? You still awake?" Viola murmurs with her eyes closed, "I wanted to finish this book" surely the book in my hand doesn't exist in my head, "mmm" Viola hum and drift off.

Should I call her? Maybe text her?
What if something happens to her?
My heart was racing, I should call her.

I still have her number. I walk out to the balcony make sure Viola can't hear me.

*calling D.C*
after a few ringing she picked up,
"Davina I know it's late but I have to make sure you're okay" I whisper,
"Hello? Ms.Venable?" why is Warren has her phone, "where's she?" I asks,
"she's sleeping, it's past midnight Ms.Venable, is there anything important you wanted to tell her, I'll let her know tomorrow when she wakes up" he said, so she actually slept with him.
"No I was just making sure she's okay",
"Don't worry she's in good hand" "anything else Ms.Venable?",
"No thank you",
"Good night Ms.Venable", he said and I hung up.

Why did you do it Davina?
I know her enough to know that she did it to get some weight off her. So he didn't force himself on her, she forced herself.

I walk back into the room, A part of me wanted to burn the motherfucker alive but another part wonder what if Davina likes him too?

The room feel lifeless, it's nothing without her, Viola supposed to replace her but each time I look at her, I feel nothing.

The house is empty, which her laughter her voice, she used to fill holes with comfort, and now that she's gone, everything seems like she taken the life in this house along with her. Including mine.

I miss you baby, please come home.

***

DAVINA POV

"Good morning" I wake up to Warren staring at me, "good morning beautiful" "how are you feeling?" he smile, "great, you?", "very good" he leans in for a kiss.

"We should get ready and join them for breakfast" he walk into the bathroom, I pick up my phone and scroll to my text with Mina. I miss her.

I wish she would call and ask me to come back home and that she still love me. I wish.

As soon as I stood up, I starting to feel really sick, like I'm about to throw up, I ran to bathroom and Warren in the shower.

He heard me gagging, "Davina? Baby? Are you okay?" He wrap the towel around his waist, I shake my head "a little dizzy that's all" I took a shower and get dress.

***

I went down the smell of food making me sick to my stomach, "I'm not hungry Warren, I want to go back to the motel I need to take my medication" he offer me ride back.

"Thank you for last night and this morning for driving me home" I give him a kiss on the cheek, "call me if you need anything" he says, "I will"

6 days passes*

I've been meeting Warren every evening for dinner and he drove me back home, today I told him i can't go out, I'm not in the mood. Lord I've been puking every 5sec, can't eat, can't sleep, can't really breath properly. I did some research and they said it might be a sign of early pregnancy. I can't be pregnant. I just can't. In this situation a baby is a big no.

Tonight I went out to bought two pregnancy test, please i can't have a baby.

I got back and went immediately into the bathroom puking the hell out, I peed into a cup and put some on the test, praying for dear life.

After waiting for 30minutes, I gather all my courage to flip the pregnancy test.

FUCK.