16

Finally, we going Italy. Since we're on a private jet its only takes us 7 hours. A black Cadillac Escalade wait for us in the field as we land.

"Welcome to Italy, dear" we walk hand in hand to the car. On our way to the hotel, Wilhemina told me that this is not just a trip but also she has received an invitation to join a Poker night.

About an hour later we are in the hotel, Wilhemina bought me a lilac v-neck silky satin dress with cowl back, "I need you looking like a million bucks" she whisper behind my neck as I'm doing my make up "do you think you can do that for me?" she adds staring into my reflection in the mirror causing my hair to stood up, "I'll do my best" I bite my lip, she wink before disappearing into the bathroom.

***

Wilhemina walks out the bathroom with a floor length dress, it's in a dark shade of purple. The dress was well designed for her, it hugs her figure perfectly.

"Honey!!! you look ravishing" I get up from the bed to help do her hair, "so do you, darling. On the other hand I'd rather stay in tonight and just devour you instead" she brush her finger on my lower lips, I chuckle.

"Pin or down? ...Pin?... Down?" It's almost an hour for us to decide whether we should updo her hair or just let it fall, "just pin it up baby, we're running out of time" she says, I nods.

***

exiting the elevator, people were staring at us whispering coming from each direction "Ms.Venable I was starting to guess, you weren't coming" a blonde woman in ruby dress come up to us, "Ms.Ross, this is Davina Clair my fiancé, Davina this is Ms.Ross" Mina forced a smile, I'm guessing they aren't really in good term. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms.Clair" "you too, Ms.Ross" we shake hands, "Will you excuse us" Wilhemina take my hand walking to bar counter, "Wilhemina you're hurting my wrist" I softly hiss, she let go of her grip "champagne" she says to the bartender, "dry martini for me" I smile at him, Wilhemina shot me a death glare, "what's wrong with you, you were fine earlier" I murmur, "you shouldn't have", "shouldn't what, what did I do?", "shake her hand" she move her gaze away, "ohhhh so you're jealous?" I blushed at her, "Don't be silly, I am not", "oh yes you are" I playfully brush her chin, she roll her eyes, "if it makes you upset, then I'm sorry" I pout, she bring take a sip of her champagne and smile at me, I feel relief.

Wilhemina is in a conversation with the others, they are well-dressed. I sit next her observing the music until a barman comes to me with a note, "Ms? for you" I take it:

what's your name, sweetheart?

I read it and look around, a woman in black dress from the other table winks at me. I didn't dare to interact, my hand make it way to Wilhemina thigh under the table, "Darling?" she turns to me, I give her the note, the dimple between her brows appears, "who's it from!?" she whisper yell, I carefully look at the woman who send it to, Wilhemina follows. She throw it in the bin under the table and place her hand on my seat, drawing her fingers on my exposed back.

***

"Good luck, Darling" I leans down and kiss her on the cheek before walking back to my seat, she at the poker table with five other players.

"Bet ten hundred thousand" Ms.Ross says, "it's up to you Ms.Venable" "Ms.Venable" the dealer man adds, Wilhemina eyes caught on my ass that she doesn't hear a word they said, her hand colliding with the poker chips, "ten hundred thousand" she toss in. The others join in.

4hours later*

"Lady and gentle we've now been playing for 4hours, we'll take an hour break" the guy says, "nailed it, baby" I grinned widely, she pull me into a heated kiss before pulling away, "if it weren't for you" she take my third dry martini and down it.

***

"I'm all in"[Wilhemina]
"a hundred and forty five millions" [dealer man]
"All in" [Black dress woman]
"Same for me" [Ms.Ross]
*chattering*

I sit there making seductive eye contact with my baby, she's so hot throwing in that poker chips.

Her finger reveal the card beneath it, "oops" a smirk appears on her lips, the other gasps in disbelief.
"You must think I'm bluffing, Ms.Ross" she smirk at her, Ms.Ross was heated so as the other five, but no one have the gut to open their mouth except the woman in black dress who tried to woo me earlier.

"There's no way, WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE IT. ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO WIN ALL THE TIME" she start yelling, standing up. Wilhemina grip on her cane, and her other free hand slap the woman across her face in front of the others. Shit.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT ME!", "I already it" she raise her brows, I didn't sit and watch my fiancé being disrespected by some stupid bitch, "if I were you I would choose my next word really carefully"

"What are you, her little play thing?" she says as she almost spat, I look at Wilhemina she pull out her shiny pistol and shoot the bitch right through her head.

People panic out the casino, some of them fainted so as Ms.Rose. Wilhemina calmly walked out the exit with her hand gripping mine.