21

"I did?" my heart sink, is this true?

"you was crying begging me like a Whore you are to let a man have his dick inside you" "you know what hurts me more, you dance with him probably with your little pussy throbbing for male attention in front of me, your.. whatever you call it"

I pulled my knees up to my chest, I feel disgusted of my own action, "HE WOULD HAVE FUCKED YOU LAST NIGHT IF I'M NOT THERE" she stood up throw a whiskey glass across the room the glass shatter, "YOU WERE SO EAGER TO FUCK LAST NIGHT??? YOU REMEMBER!?" She pulled out a gun from the drawer, for a moment I thought she would shoot me, she walk back and forth with a gun in her hand yelling at me, "YOU REALLY WANTED TO FUCK HIM DONT YOU???" she's in distress and so am I, "NO!!! I DIDN'T WAS DRUNK" "I FELT SICK LAST NIGHT DONT CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!?" I stood up, "CARE?!" "I CARE TOO MUCH I ALMOST HAD THEM ALL KILL LAST NIGHT AFTER WE LEFT" "BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE A FACT THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL WHORE" her finger grip on the trigger, a little more pressure and I'm dead.

She unlock the door, walking up with a gun still in her hand, I follow her down the staircase, "GO AWAY DAVINA" I didn't even step back, she point the gun at me, "Do it, if it will make you feel better, do it if you really hate me that much, I deserve it" I walk closer to her, guiding a gun in her hand to my chest, "I'm sorry Wilhemina, I love you and I didn't meant to hurt you I was drunk", "FUCKING SHUT THE HELL UP DAVINA" she is trembling, "do it... DO IT!!!!!", "SHUT UP!!!" She yelled the pain in her voice cut me in million pieces, I could only imagine how much pain she felt, I placed my thumb ready to pull the trigger, "I love you Mina" a loud bang was heard and echo through the house.