38

On our way back home, "the crab legs was amazing" I cling onto her arm in the backseat like a child, she leans in and whispers "not as much as this legs" she poke my thigh, smirking, "stoppppPper" I roll my eyes playfully.

There's this little darkness in her, it's just sweet. I the closer I get, the more I crave.

Lana was right, I love to love to love to love you I hate to hate to hate to hate you~

***

"I have a surprise" she whispers, I close my eyes and hear something moving in front of me, "you ready?", "mmmhmm", "you can open your eyes baby", "a chair?" I raise my brows, "turn around"she says, "a mirror?" what is she on to, the floor to ceiling mirror with lavender frame stood in front of me.

"be a good girl and undress for me?" she wink, sitting in the chair with her legs cross staring at me, "are we going to play?" I do a little cat work towards her, "yes baby", I sit on her lap, her hands hold on both sides of my hip, I start unzipping my dress, revealing my purple bra, "your favorite" I whisper pulling on her dress fabric, "keep going, give mommy a show, you know I love good ones", I was about to unclip my bra she slap my hand, "I'll do that one and this one" she tug on my underwear, I pull the dress over my head, she inhale loudly.

"my baby looking like a million bucks" she smirk, "now... turn around for mommy" I face the mirror sitting on her laps, "I want you to spread that legs for me baby can you do that?" her voice itself cause my hair to stand up, "so fine" she cup my soaked area, "tsk tsk tsk dripping already? Davina" my name sounds hot coming out her mouth, "it's your fault" I grab her hand pushing it harder, letting out a soft moan.

"stand up baby I don't wanna have to rip off that thing" pointing at my underwear, i quick pull it down and sit right back in my position, "wider so mommy can see you" two of her fingers spread my lips open, I try not to look at myself in the mirror by looking down at her hand, "look at the mirror princess, I promise you'll like it" I did as she told, my pussy throb seeing myself in the mirror, with my wife rubbing my clit from behind.

"you're making me insane" she lick the back of my earlobe, "don't blame me for your psychosis" I whispers, three fingers aggressively thrust inside me I let out a loud whine, "you know what baby, you are my psychosis", my head head fall back, I haven't feel this good for a year, "ohh- mommy I'm gonna to cum" I grip on the chair handle, she pull her fingers out, "not yet"

She unclip my bra letting it fall reveals my boobs, she looks lost in the mirror, "like what you see?" I turns to her, she attacks my lips we moans into each other.

She asked me to get up and close my eyes, "damn it Wilhemina fuck me will you???" I eagerly wait for her to do something. She grabbed my waist pull me back on her, for a moment I thought I had a heart attack from the unwarned pleasures.

My eyes shot to the mirror, seeing my beloved smirking from behind, "why so quiet, princess? Hmm?" she pulls me down harder my core hit the strap, "fuck... ahh- god- oh Ms.Venable", "yes your god" I start moving up and down staring right into the mirror, "you like to be fuck like a whore huh?" her voice cause my eyes to roll back, "open your eyes, doll or I'll stop" I try my best to obey, I need this.

"Ooooh I'm so clos- close" she took one of my boob aggressively pulling on my cherry, "come baby, make me proud" she says, I moan my throat out, bouncing on her.

She let me ride my high, before stand up push me down onto the chair, I rubs my own clit staring into her darken eyes.
"come on chéri, fuck me like you hate me" she hold up both of my legs and place it on her shoulders, "don't worry I won't stop" she smirk, her first thrust had me in chokehold, "FUCK! Baby- right there" I said, breathless, "right there baby?" she mumbles under her breath as she breaths heavily.

She watch my about to cum again face, "oh princess" she snicker, pinching my chin playfully while thrusting hard, "baby you floored me with that face, let me hear you honey" she pinch on both my nipple with her hands, "AHHH- OHHH- Yes yes right there harder harder Mistress" I know she love it with me in this state.

"Pretty" she leans down both arms grip off the handle, whispers against my neck, poaching another soft kiss on my breast, "my pretty girl".

"Ooh Mina- I'm coming ahhh-." she stand back up holding her posture still digging in my hole, three of her fingers shoved in my mouth deep down my throat, I suck on.

"Come baby", that's when I reach heaven, "yes yesss god Mina I love you" I cry out, "mmmhhh I love you too princess" she pulls out the strap, I squirt all over her.