29

"Lilac!!!!!! hellooooo baby I'm back!!!" Lilac is so skinny, "have no one been feeding my baby?" I turn to Wilhemina, "she don't really eat much after you left", "oh... I'm back now wait let me feed her" Wilhemina have the maid brings my things upstairs and she follow me to the kitchen.

I started cooking, "since when did you learn to cook?" she giggles wrapping her arms around my waist, "since you kick me out" I says, "I didn't kick you out, you left." She whispers, "you said Davina! Get out of my house!" I turn to her, she squints at me, "sorry i don't recall dear" she try to kiss me but I move away and stick my tongue out at her, "you smell that?" shittttt the steak is overcooked, Wilhemina burst out laughing, "no oh gosh" I quickly flip it and accidentally burn my pinky, I hiss, "careful next time" she says apply pressure on my pinky which actually makes it better.

I decided to cook another dish for lilac and she end up eating everything, "see? She miss me" I giggles patting her head, "not as much as I miss you" her warm breathe kiss the back of my neck, I suck on my lower lips "I miss you too..." I breath out.

***

"how was my cooking skill?" I asked Mina to let me cook for her tonight, I made lobster roll, caviar pasta and garlic bread.

"Gordon Ramsey could never" she smile at me, I'm looking all over her face and finally my eyes land on her lips, she's so beautiful with or without any make up on, "staring that long, what do you want, princess?" my lips grow wider, "kiss me?" I whisper, "no need to ask" she pull me on top of her, I leans down attacking her lips like a wild animal, "easy baby" she says through the kiss, I moan tasting her after a very long while, she taste heavenly.

"Why did you want me back?" I break the kiss, her hand grip on the back of my neck, "I'm too selfish to let what I adore most leave" she pull me back into the heated kiss.

I sneak my hand under her silky nightgown pulling on her nipple, a hard slap land on my ass, "naughty girl tsk tsk tsk" she bite my lower lips. Pulling the dress above my head, she observe my figure, "baby?" "Did he hurt you?" she ask looking into my eyes, I shake my head "he didn't force me, Mina" "I was- I don't know it hurts seeing you with someone else I thought maybe letting him on me would actually make the numbness of not having you around disappear...", "my sweet girl" she trace my jawline with her finger, "I'm sorry baby" she says, "prove that you're really sorry" I smirk, "tell me what you want and you shall receive" she speak in a deep voice, my pussy throbs, I leans in our nose brushing "I want... you to kiss me senseless, fuck me breathless until my legs can't take it no more so u flip me over and drill the brat out of me" "fuck me and fuck me good, tell me I drive you crazy tell me I'm your one and only princess" I gasp loudly feeling her finger circling my clit and she still maintains her devilish eye contact, her pupil grow darker, "fuck... Mina", "it's mommy, baby" she stick a finger in me, "oh fuck...mmmh".

I'm moaning a mess, I was so close "mommy!!! I think mmmhh" my breathing hitch, "cum..." she lick my earlobe, "ahhh oh god... fuck!!!" she help me ride my high, I come back down and thought she was done apologizing but nuh uh.

"spread your pretty legs honey, mommy bought you new toys" toy with the s, she wink then disappear into the closet room, i obey her like a good girl I am.

"oh my you look like masterpiece" she come back with a purple box, "thank you mommy" I put two of my fingers into my mouth twirling my tongue around, letting out tiny moans, "so beautiful... louder babe let me hear" she says opening up the box.

"Red or purple?" she asks, "purple!!!" I eagerly respond, "good choice" she smirk "now be a good girl and shut your eyes tight no peaking" she says, "yes mommy no peaking I promise" I pull a pillow to cover my face, I feel her hands spreading my legs, then she rub a circle on my clit, parted my lips with two fingers, blowing hot air on my pool of arousal.

"Davina? Who makes you this wet, baby?", "you mommy" "please stop teasing, I want it" my brat side is showing, "patience dear, now you're safe word is 'go harder'" she tickles my entrance with her slim fingers, "mmmhhmm give me now please", she shove the toy in, "oh- mom- mommy I think it's too big, it hurts" my hissing mix with moaning, "only for a few minutes princess, take it for me" she push it deeper, she was scarily big and long, I shake my head whimpering into the pillow, "shhh ..." she brush my tummy with her free hand, moving the large object in and out of me, she start of slow, grabbing the pillow out of my face, "let me see my pretty girl", "ohhh mommy mmhhh mhhhh" my back ache, the tip was so deep inside, "oh it's fe- feel so good mommy" my toe curl, she take it as a sign to thrust harder, "OH-..." I suck hard on my lips, she run her finger gather my juice and shove it in my mouth to my throat, my tongue shows no mercy on her fingers, the toy still hitting every right spot, my saliva flowing down my chin, boobs bouncing matches with her thrusts, "look at me and don't close your eyes or I'll stop" my mouth hung, her expression seems to match mine, she looks like she's about to come herself while fucking me.

She leans forward talking my nipple in her mouth, biting gently. "Yes... mhhh yesss!" I run my finger in her hair, she move upwards to kiss me with her hand still working down there like a machine gun, "yes? Yes? Mmmhm" she says through her teeth, "yesss right there fuck Wilhemina OHHH AHHHAHH I'M coming COMING" my legs shake uncontrollably, back ache to the ceiling, she put some pressure on my tummy, "squirt for mommy, dear" "come on" and just that that's all it took for me to squirt all over her thigh, "well done doll" she praises, i try to caught my breath, "that's was so good.." I whisper rubbing my own clit, "someone's still needy" she smirk placing her palm flat on my cunt, apply the slippery liquid on my second hole, the one below my pussy.

"Allow me to try something new with my new toys" she rubs harder and plug one finger in, my eyes roll to the back of my head, "FUCK!" I scream, "do you want this?" she was testing the water, I nods "YES!! why does this - fee- el good oh-..." I used to be so scared to shove anything in my ass but now she can do whatever she please with any of my holes.

While I'm busy moaning, she insert a tiny vibrator in my ass, "MINA!!! HOLD ME HOLD ME NOW!!!" I beg moaning, before she could leans in I quickly pull on wrapping my legs around her waist humping her front, "You like this huh..?" she moan in my mouth, i claw her back that properly would left mark tomorrow, "fuckkk baby when di-did you get this mhhh" I asks moving my hip harder, "on the way here, at the mall when you gone to the lady room" she trace my jawline with her tongue, "I'm gonna come OHHH FUCK FUc- Mina", "let it out princess", I cry out from the intense pleasure.

"That's it come back to me, dear" she unplug the thing, wiping away my tears and sweat, I take a moment to look at her, blushing hard "apology accepted" I mouth, "thank you love and you did great" she help me clean up my mess, then we drift of in each other embrace.