15

I walk out the bedroom, Wilhemina is nowhere to be found, so I text her.
[Me]: Baby where are you?
Mina❤️: good morning princess, I'm at the mall be back soon, also have u seen the envelope on the couch I left it there this morning?
[Me]: oh I didn't notice, who's it from?
Mina❤️: it's yours dear
[Me]: ohhh I'll check later, I'm having breakfast btw wish u're here:(
Mina❤️: I'm sorry baby, I'll be there before lunch x
[Me]: alright see you, take care❤️
Mina❤️: see you dear xx

I go back in to our bedroom, and see an envelope on the couch, with her hand writing on it:
For my dear Davina _W.V

I carefully open it and when I see what it is, I was shocked, two plan tickets to Italy. We are going to Italy, oh my god oh my god.

After I jump in the shower, I get dressed in a V neck lavender sleeveless tiered midi dress that Mina got for me last week, I put on a soft make up, drown myself in lavender and vanilla before running down stairs into the living room waiting for Ms.Venable to return home.

***

I turn the page to the new chapter, "boo!" she scared me from behind, I jump a little before I realized who it is, "you scared me" I exhaled, she laugh.

"Come on I have a surprise" she take my hand outside, "what is-? Oh my god you did not" my eyes widen at a white lion cub in a cage, "MINAAAAA, it's so cute oh my god" last Friday we were talking about me being bored every time Mina's not around, so I wanted a pet to keep me company. Now she got me a lion. She's just real like that you know.

"Is it a she or a he" i asks running to the cage like a child excited for cotton candy, "a she, dear" she come up behind me, "god how did you even find her?" I laugh shaking my head in disbelief, "I have connections, princess" she hand me the key to the cage.

"Hello little baby boo boo" I talk in weird voice, unlocking the cage, she seems afraid of me a bit but when I pat her head she leans in, "good girl what a good girl you are" I take her out of the cage, "she must be hungry" I look at Mina, "can I breastfeed her?" I blinks at Mina, she smack my arm seeing all the guards are all out here, "I got her some raw meat" she tell the guards to bring it into the kitchen, "can we have her in the house??? Pleaseee" I pout at her, "of course, baby"

I fed my new baby and Mina named her "Lilac", back to our bedroom, she had the maid looking after our newborn "Mina are we going to Italy???" I sit on her lap, tracing her jaw with my thumb, "Yes" she bring my chin down to her and slowly we start making out.

I moan in the kiss, I playfully bite her lips causing her to let out a sexy laugh, "don't make me bring you to bed and punish you" she murmurs while her tongue exploring my mouth, I pull away "I mean... couldn't you?" she raise her brows in amusement, "oh" she throw me onto the bed, closing the curtain before making her way to me.

She spread open my legs, leaning on me with her knee meeting my core, I jerk up "baby..?" she pretend to gasp in surprise "didn't know you're this sensitive" I moan at her words, "mommy please" I pull on her blouse, "open your mouth" she compels, "wider" then she spit in me, "mmmmmm more please" I closed my eyes, "look at me I want see your pretty face while I fuck you" her hand roam around my body, "actually I have to punish you for your behavior from earlier" I look at her confuse, "hmm?" "Breastfeed a lion? Is it?" she smirk, "I was just playing mommy, rather breastfeed you instead" my teeth sink in my teeth, "oh is that so, baby?" Her tongue drive from my jaw down my neck, she pull down my dress left it cover below my tummy, her lip take my right nipple between her teeth, giving some attention to the other side so it won't feel left out, she begins sucking harder, making me squeal, she let it go with a pop adoring how swollen my Cherry is, "beautiful" she spit on my left nipple and twirl it around like a tennis ball, I couldn't help biting my teeth until I could smell blood cutting through.