5

It's been two days, she texted me saying she will come by, guess what now I'm in front of her company.

"Yes I'm here to see Ms.Venable" i tell the blonde girl in the front desk. "Sorry but she's not available right now", "and when is?" I grow so impatient, "you can wait for her in the lobby, about two hours Ms", "TWO HOURS" I snap, "I NEED TO SEE HER NOW" my voice echo through the building.

"I'm sorry but you-" "no ma'am please come back" she says as I make my way to the elevator pressing to the 13th floor, before she could get to me the door closed.

You might wonder how I find out where her company is, I did some stalking while she ghosted me. No texts, no call. I don't even know if she's dead or alive at this point. I didn't go to work, I don't understand what's wrong with me.

"Hi, do you happen to know where Ms.Venable's office is?" I asks a girl dressed in grey suit, "yes, right down the hall, room 181", "thank you", "no problem"

I speed my way down the hall and there it stand, glass door in purple shade with her name on it. Wilhemina Venable.

I knocked on it multiple times until "come in" her voice appears stern and cold, I push open the door.
"Evening, Ms.Clair to what do I owe the pressure?" a smirk appears on her face, "you ghosted me, you said you would come by, you didn't" I says walking up to her desk, "you lied" I adds, "and why would I do that?" She raise her brow in amusement, I frown "what-?" I can't believe this, am I crazy or she mad.

"You messed with my head, I didn't go to work because I was busy waiting for your calls, you didn't care to give me any, I thought you were dead already" I raise my voice, she shot up from her desk leaning toward me, "listen up young lady, don't you ever think you can speak to me in the tone ever again" she hiss, "oh what you gonna do? Ghost me again?!?" I lean closer, our nose was inches apart, I could smell her signature scent.

"Ms.Clair you and I we are nothing more than a stranger" she says, it's like a harsh slap throw across my face, I nods giving her a painful smirk, "good evening Ms.Venable" I leave her office, not a single tear escape my eyes. She's right, we're nothing more than a stranger, I was stupid myself to think we could be more, to think she could love me.