22

My head hit the wall so hard, I thought I'm dead, but then I heard screaming, I open and eyes and see a maid laying lifeless on the floor in the pool of blood.

Wilhemina didn't shoot me, she pushed me away and pulled the trigger at one of the maid, she pulled her anger into another soul.

It's better them and not you.

"Take care of that" she says to the guard sternly with no empathy, not even a hint of emotion showing, she walk to me and grabs tightly on my wrist dragging me up the stairs.

She pushes me onto the bed in her room, "let me tell you something, you don't need a dick for this pussy" "you want heaven? Then let me show you heaven" I could see the rage in her eyes, and she's now taking it off on me.

My head still hurt from hitting the wall earlier, she's in her black dress, her posture always scream superior, her intimidating level is intense, also insanely hot.

Making her way onto the bed, i move backward until my head met with the headboard, "yes I am mad" she rip off my top, "I can't stand seeing anyone talks to you or touch you" "and sweetheart no man can fuck you the way I fuck you" she roughly unzip my skirt, "you behave a princess, I'll treat like a princess" she tore off my panties, "you act like a whore and I shall treat you like one" without warning two of her fingers shoved in my entrances curling as hard as she could, and I'm not even that wet yet, it was all so sudden.

"Stop it Wilhemina. You're hurting ME!!!" I try to push away her hand, it's no use. "YOU LIKE THIS DON'T YOU!? YOU WHORE" she add another finger which stretches me in half, then add another one to this point there's no hints of pleasure this is torture, which she love calling it a punishment but this time she's too rough, I could feel I'm bleeding internally.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME MINA, PLEASE STOP" I beg her, her eyes was full of rage and not lust. "TAKE IT LIKE A SLUT YOU WAS LAST NIGHT" she choke me with her free hand and the other keep thrusting in even though she can't slide in easily.

tears run down my cheeks, I can barely breathe, she pull out her fingers and slap me hard across my face with her hand still choking me "YOU LIKE IT?" she spit, letting go of her grip, opening the drawer, "you want to apologize Davina?" she glance at me still search for something, I nods,
"words",
"yes" I exhale trying to caught my breath,
"Then try to stay still, shut up, and take whatever I give you like a good girl" we share eye contact, i can't find Mina in there, just my own reflection. It seems like she's gone.

All of the sudden I feel a hard object plugged into me and keep going further and further, I look down between my legs and it's a knife handle, which she used to cut an apple and feed me before bed while we watch movies.

"Baby?" my mouth hung open, eyebrow furrow, "are you going to kill me?" I sobs, "no... but I'm going to hurt you. Really. Really. Bad" her word was hard, she fasten her thrust her own palm grip on the sharp knife causing her blood to drip onto the bedsheet.

We are suffering the same pain at the same time.

The handle roughly thrust into me, while the sharp part of the knife cutting her palm deeper and deeper. "Tell me you love me" she whispers, the pain is unbearable i couldn't form a word, "please..." a drop of tear drop from her eyes onto my cheek, "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!!" she tighten her grip on the knife, I look down at her hand, a lot of blood flowing onto the sheet, "Mina you're hurting" "if you wanna hurt- me please go on- hur- me as much as you want, but- don't hurt yourself please-.." I grab the knife and it cut my palm, our blood mixed with all our pain, "SHUT UP" she pull the knife out and throw it on the bed, she gaze at my entrance, it burns so bad, i bite my inner cheeks.

She stopped her acting and went to sit on the couch, I didn't cry for me, not because I'm in pain, I cry for her.

Between my legs was nothing but our blood. I struggle standing up and pull the blanket over my shoulder, walking to the couch.

I kneel down next to her,
"di- did I hurt you...?" "How much pain did I cause you?" "Let me pay for it" "please don't stop loving me because I love you so much Mina, I love you" I speak and my voice was so low I think she hardly hear what I'm saying.

"Get out" that's all she says,
"no please" I kiss her cut open palm she pull her hand away,
"get out of my sight",
"did I really deserve this Mina?" "You really hate me?", 
"Get out Ms.Clair or I'll have to call the guard" she's cold,
"Alright... if me leaving bring you peace, I'm happy to" "you can hate me all you want but I can't never hate you" I stand up with all the strength I have left, walking out her bedroom "take care, baby" I says before closing the door.

I'm back in my room, no longer be my room, I thought to myself I really deserve this.

I walk in to shower and blood dripping from down there, it feels like million of knife stabbing me from the inside.

Back out off the shower, I decided to write Mina a goodbye letter.

'Dearest Wilhemina,
I know this isn't necessary but I just wanted to let you know that you have been the most gifted person I've ever met, to be loved and cared by you... I would say I'm the luckiest person on the planet, I loved spending time together with you, reading books, having dinner, going to Italy... and you bought me almost everything a person could ask for, you handed me heaven, you showed me that love can be many things, there's no love without pain and also there's no pain without love. Loving you make me realize life is too short to not love, I can hardly think that our time together is coming to an end, you make me love the color purple so much so that every purple things reminds me of you, it will always reminds me of you, thank you for giving me a taste of everything delicious, sweet and sour. This starting to get too long, you might need a glasses after this. Also! You are the funniest person i've ever known my purple baby. Anyway I'm so so sorry for causing you pain, you deserve someone much better, I hope you'll find someone. Maybe one day we will meet again, if not I wish to be love by you again in the afterlife, or in another universe, I believe our love is strong enough to bring us back together, but for now I'll give you what you want, to leave you maybe this will bring back you happiness, because you have always given me what I wanted now it's my turn to return the favor, my love. Next time we can try again and make it last longer and forever and ever. Baby... if this is the last time you ever saw me please forgive me for all the things I've done. While I'm gone please take care baby, I love you my one and only, forget and will be my Mina.
-Davina.C'