6

Weeks after, I go back to work as usual meeting with each and one of my patients, they seems to be more sane than I am as their psychiatrist, but i can't just tell them about my problems. It's my job to carry all the stress out of them and feed my mind up with it.

At the end of the day, I finished with my work and decided to walk back home. Again, I walk across the bar and starting to think should I go in or go home, but the "go in" thought was louder, plus tomorrow is Saturday.

I order my drink and sit there, a hand place on my thigh, "hey beautiful" her fiery red hair fall below her shoulders, sharp features, "hey" I smile, "I'm Kathy", "Davina" I look into her brown eyes and it reminds me of her.

"Kathy... pretty name" I grin, "yours much better but thanks. You're here alone?" she run her hand on my bare thigh, "mhm", "you're a doctor?" she look at my white coat, "Dr.Clair?" she murmurs, I nods.

"A hot doctor huh?" she tease, "not as hot as you" I pull her in to a hit kiss, after devouring her lips for almost 10 minutes, I break away and down three shots of tequila while she did the same, we went on the dance floor, she grabbed my below and our lips melt into one another, while the other red head's eyes burning a hole in my skull. She's here behind the glass room with one brunette and the blonde from her front desk, the brunette is her assistant. Two of her friends which also red head, lighting up a cigarette and pass it to her.

W.V Pov:
"You think she know I'm here?" I asks them, "no I don't think so and why do you care, last I heard she was just a whore", "shut up, only I can call her that" I snap downing the whiskey, the music was loud I can't stand watching her digging into my sister throat.

I watch them leave the exit, Katherine has her hand all wrapped up behind Davina's waist. My whole face was burning hot from all the rage that might explode this whole building and split in half.

D.C pov:
"So... my place or yours?" I whispers, she drag me my my wrist into the back seat of her car, it was a black Mercedes, "mine, baby..." she says into my neck, slowing marking me.

We arrived in front of a mansion, it was size of a whole castle stood in the middle of nowhere, I can't see any houses near it nor any sign that mention where I am. Do I care? No.

We step out the car, the scents of lavender met my lungs, she opens the door and I walk in, everything was in different shade of purple, candles burning in each corners of the house, the maids come up and take off our coat, Kathy take my hand up the stairs, walked passed a dark purple door, into her room. I was too drunk to give a damn.

"Take off your clothes, get on all four wait for me on the bed, I'll be right back, love" she winks walking into her closet room, I obey without any thought.

As Kathy come back she gently placed blindfold over my eyes, making me giggle in excitement, "patience, my dear" she says in her raspy voice, which I find quite similar to Wilhemina.

I was dripping onto her bedsheet, her fingers run between my fold. A cold tip met my entrance from behind causing me to let out a whimper, "say please" she slap my ass, "please...", "please what?, "please mommy" I blurt out, "good girl" without warning she pushed the whole length onto me, a hands gripping both side of my wrist.

I let out a loud moan, and the door swung open.