10

"Wilhemina, do you like my new hair?" I dance making my way to her, and give a lap dance. "Ms.Clair, sit down" she demands, "pleaseeee... I wanna play..." I pout, her jaw clenched she closed her eyes as she inhaled a deep breath "I'm 44, D. And you want me to what? Play high with you?" she pressed me down her thigh, my throbbing core hit her skirt, I moan.

"But I want to play with mommy..." I run my fingers on her shoulders to her neck, as i about to unpin her hair, she quickly grab my hand and make me look at her, "where did you get it?", "I bought it" I grinned at her, "why did you do it?", "too much questions" i rip off my blouse, the button fly across the room revealing my crimson bra.

Wilhemina quickly shut the curtain, she flipped me and pinned me down on the couch earning another eager moan from my throat, "Like this?" she speaks through her teeth, I nods biting my lips. She slap my core with her bare hand, my head was spinning begging for more, "you like it here?" she un lip my bra rubbing my nipple between her thumb, I nods like crazy, "yes mommy...", "how about this huh?" she move to my thigh and run her finger over my soaked underwear. "Yeahh... yea- don't stop don't stop" she rubs harder against the piece, my eyes rolled back, my mouth hung open in O, she knows what's coming then she stop. "Get dress, slut" "we're going home"

***

"I'm so disappointed" we're in her study room, "how dare you do something, especially something this mad without my permission" her pen digs into her desk, "I just want to feel something, I'm sorry..." I didn't look at her, "why don't you tell me!?!?" she raised her voice, "I don't know, I guess I don't want you to be worried, I've been feeling so dead lately... I'm exhausted, I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't think I can do it" I feel nothing but numbness after the drug leaving my system, "do what?", "live" I force a little smile at her.

"Baby... come here" she patted her lap, I slowly go to her, she wrap her arms around my wrist, I rest my head onto her shoulder while she whisper sweet nothing to me.

"Next time if you want it, you can ask me. I've something that is much more better that your silly powder" she kiss my nose, I nods. "I'm sorry...", "it's okay baby"

***

Wilhemina has people moving my stuff over to her house last week. I'm much more better now, she seems to be so sweet and caring. I love her.

I'm watching a movie in her bedroom, she joins me on the bed, "I was thinking about celebrating you birthday" she says, "ohhh no please you don't have to" I've never been a fan of celebrating birthday so is she. "I thought it would be fun, you know" she laugh.

"Come on let's do it" she trace my nose with her finger, "mmmmm I don't know... should we?" I raise my brow playfully.

***

"DAVINAAAA, WILHEMINA WANT YOU DOWN STAIRS NOW" Kathy yelled through the hall, of course me and Kathy are in good term now, we're like sister, but Wilhemina doesn't trust her.

"YEAH!!! WAIT" I rushed down the stairs almost break my ankle, "close your eyes" she guide me outside, "don't open until I says so"

"Ready?" I nods as I open my eyes, my heart almost left my chest, "oh my god..." "you did not..." I look at her, she smile watching me undressing the purple babe with my eyes.

"You bought it!?" I jumps, "yes, dear for you", "oh my god..." she hand me the keys, I went in and start it.

Wilhemina joins me in the passenger seat, "show me your skill" she says.

***
"Come on,D. Faster" her place her hand on my thigh, I speed faster, the City light flash onto the purple metal, the sound of the engine is like a beast announcing it's present.

"God, you're so hot driving" she move her hand up close to my core, "Mommy... should we go back home???" I look at her with lust in my eyes, "well- I don't think you're fast enough, I'll just take you here" she unzip my sparkly skirt, "ahhuhh stoppp... I don't kill anyone" I joke, she laugh.

***

"Yea...Yeah!! Right there right there" she pushed her digits faster, curling them up hitting my soft spot, "fuck-...", "language, dear" she smirk, she went down her tongue enter my entrance while her pointy nose rubbing against my clit, it was too much, she must feel my wall tightening around her tongue, she dig out. "Mommy!!! I was close" I plead, "I know,baby" I was lost in her eyes, she shoved a large purple dildo in me, my eyes roll to my brain "Shhh... take it like a good girl" she rubs my thigh as her hips hitting my skin making the sounds of skin slapping with my screams fill the room, not long for the lavender aroma mixed with the scent of fresh sex, it was heaven.

"I'm not even all the way in, baby" her own liquid start flowing down her thigh just by watching me melting under her, "god... Wil-hemina- mommy... it feel so goo-d" my nails dig into the sheet, teeth sinking in her shoulder as my hand wrapping around her back for support, "good girl, baby you're taking it so good" she cooed, "mmmmhmmm mmhmmm" I nods encourage her to go harder, "ahhh please please please" my sweat meet hers, "AH!!! C'mon mommy fuck me like you hate me" just that I earn a slap across my face, her hand choked me enough for air to still enter my lungs, "oh you want that?" she placed a tiny vibrator onto my clit, shoving two fingers in my mouth "suck slut" I obey her, "god you're hot with that face" she gagged me with her fingers.

Not a sound come from my mouth, "talk to me, gorgeous" she pushed the tips harder hitting my A spot, my legs start shaking uncontrollably, "don't you dare cum" she rubs my clit with her thumb, "PLEASEEE I CAN-CANT HOLD IT I CANT MOMMY" my throaty moan fill her ears, "a little longer baby, breath focus on your breathing, be my good girl and hold it for me" tears roll down my eyes from intense pleasure, my hand shot up to cover my mouth, "don't" "let me hear you" she pushed my hand away, "AHHH YES YES PLEASE I NEED TO CUM" "PLEASE", "cum for me slut" she slap my cheek and put a little pressure while choking me, with her free hand pressing below my belly, all I know was her name, she let me ride my high and pull it out, I squirt onto her "fuck you're hot" she smirk, my face was red seeing how much power she has over me, "I love you", "I love you too baby"