37

I told Sarah I can't meet up with her tonight for a reason that my fiancé just proposed to me after disappearing for a year. Sounds like a green flag to me.

Sarah was totally understanding and also she says she's meeting this lady and that she's going on a date with her tonight.

***

"Who's Sarah?" Wilhemina raise a brow, we're in her car and I just hung up the call, "my friend we meet at the bookstore" I says looking at her, she look suspicious, "what? Jealous?" I tease, "don't tease" she squeeze my thigh, "I knew it, you're cute that's why I love love you" I bring her hand to my lips and lay a soft kiss on it, "I miss this hand" I innocently say, "is that so???" She pull me closer, we're in the backseat of course but the curtains to the driver seat is fully shut, so he won't hear what we're on.

"Mmhmm!" I sit with both my legs on her thighs, "Wilhemina... may I ask where have you been this whole time" i asks, she put her hand on my hair and stroke it gently, "hmmm let me see... London, Venice, Berlin... maybe Paris" she know I adore Paris and always wanted to go there, "PARIS?" I gasp, "mmhmm don't worry this time I'll bring you with me" she laughs, we pinky promise for the 79th times today.

"How did you find me?", "I have eyes everywhere princess" she whispers, "yeah right I forgot" I giggles.

***

"Stay with me? Will that's not really a question. I'll have them bring your belonging here" I walk in her whole new mansion, it double the size of the last one, "Sure" I look around, "this is nice", she turns to me "it's yours" she winks, "ours" I correct smiling.

She show me to our room, it's 4times bigger, three tall floor to ceiling window allows us to see through the purple heaven, filled with lavender, there's also a bright leads to another side of the river. "I love this!!!", huge amethyst crystal chandelier hanging from above, "you have the best ever" I hug her so tight she smack my ass, I grab hers giggling "hey! you're naughty" she widen her eyes, "uh huh and you like it" I wiggle my knee between her thigh, "Davina... we have to go out for dinner in 5mins I'm sure you can wait, dear" she pull my chin and lay a kiss on my lips.

"Mina?", "mmh honey?" she's applying her lipstick making it a dark shade, "what happened to lilac?", she look at my reflection in the mirror, "I went to the house after leaving the hospital, who did it?" I adds,
"the police must have shot her" she murmurs,
"were u there?" "when did you leave the house?",
"I was the one who carried you to the hospital" she turn to face me,
"I ask the nurse they said-" she cut me off, "they say whatever I told them to say" she caress my cheek, "stop worrying honey, lilac is in a better place, much more beautiful. It's you and me now" her voice comfort me so much.

She smile and apply some lip gloss on my lips, "my beautiful girl" her finger tip did a quick pop on my nose. "I love you Mina", "I love you too sweetheart"