20

"You already had too much" Wilhemina take the happy liquid away, "huh" I blinks laughing with Warren, he's a funny guy "let a girl have fun, Ms.Venable" I says to Mina, "you wanna dance?" Warren take my hand and I eagerly nods. Wilhemina is so done with this, she try to distract herself and join the other with the conversation, now and then her eyes burn hole in my head. I'm too drunk to care.

if this happens somewhere else the guy would be dead by now, and perhaps I am too. Cursing is not really a ladylike behavior of her to be showing right now. As you said darling, patience is key.

Warren place his hands on my waist, we slow dance in front of the family, some of them join us, "you smell like heaven" he whispers, "oh really?" I giggles, "yes I can also show you what real heaven looks like" he smirk, "how?" I placed both my wraps both my hand behind his neck, "spend a night?" he look into my eyes, "I will have to ask my mommy", "yes go ask permission from mommy" he says.

I make my way almost crawling to Wilhemina who's crossing her legs, with a cigar resting between on fingers, "mommy" I sit on the carpet placing my hand on her knee, luckily no one heard me except for Wilhemina, "what?" she coldly look at me soak in man perfume, "Warry want me to spend a night he said to show me what real heaven look like" I pout at her, "what!?" Her leans down to my level to make sure she hear it clearly, "he want to show me heaven so can I stay here tonight?" I repeat with puppy face, "Davina are you hearing your own words?" she wanted to rip off his head, "can I?" I beg, "No you can't and you're done here"

"NOOOO PLEASEEE" I started crying making heads turn, "I'm sorry she had too much to drink" Wilhemina play it off, "I'm afraid we have to leave now" she says something with her friend I can barely see or hear anything, Warren come up to us "Davina are you alright?" He caress my cheek, Wilhemina push his hand away, "she's fine, we're leaving" Wilhemina help me out the house and into the backseat,
"Drive, and drive fast" she says to the driver.

Wilhemina sit next to me not saying a single word, i can't keep my balance and my whole weight was on her, my head went on her lap.

"Mommy I feel so sick" i murmurs in her dress, Wilhemina is disgusted and she surely smell Warren scent on me, she know I am drunk but what happened there was to much to bare.

***

"Take her to her room" Wilhemina says to the maid and they carry me up to my bedroom, "where's Mina?" I asked closing my eyes, they didn't dare to speak.

I feel so dizzy the room was spinning, the maids left me in my room. I haven't spend a night in the room since every night Wilhemina offer me to sleep with her.

My brain can't function properly, I throw up beside the bed, and my head fall back onto the pillow.

***

The next morning, I woke up and realized I'm in my bedroom, Wilhemina is no here, i can smell puke everywhere, my head is bouncing. I feel like I'm about to throw up again. The dress from last night is still on, my make up haven't removed, I smells like rat.

I struggle walking in the bathroom, I took a pretty long shower, trying to sober up. After finish showering i change into something more presentable.

I look at the time and it's 11am . Fuck what happened last night, I walked out my room and asked the maid to clean up my mess, everyone look so drained, some of them look traumatized like they have been yell at and their soul left to hell.

I go to Wilhemina's room and she's not here, "did you see Ms.Venable?" I ask one of the maid, "she's in her study room but she told not to let anyone in, including you Ms.Clair" the maid look down at the floor, "what"

I don't care whether she want to see me or not, I have to see her.

Knocking on her door, "Wilhemina?" I says loudly make sure she can hear, after waiting feeling like torture, I open the door and see she facing the floor to ceiling window, staring outside to the lavender fields in our backyard.

"Get out" she sternly says, "no I won't, what did I do?" I close the door and locked it, "get the fuck out Davina" she grips on the chair handle, I walk to face her, "look at me, tell me what did I do?" I kneel in front of her begging for answer, "are you really that stupid or you really don't know what happened last night?" she growl, "I'm sorry if I did something last night I was soaked Mina" "please tell me, talk to me" I place my head on her lap tears flowing down, whatever I did last night I'm so fucked.

"The tears work won't work today, dry it and get out" she push me away, "no" i sob, "grow up Davina" she says with a harsh tone, "TELL ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" I yell, "you was so brave last night to come and beg me to let a man fuck you" I could feel the disgust in her voice.