7

"WHORE" she pull me to her, a hand went across my face, it happened so fast i don't even notice, I turn and look at her straight in the eye, "what are you doing here with mg fucking sister, you slut" she grip a good amount of my hair making me face her.

She turn to Kathy "and you" "GET OUT. NOW" I could feel her heat, "stop it Wilhemina, you're hurting me" i cry out pushing her away, but I was so wasted.

Kathy rushed out the bedroom leaving me naked in front of her sister, Wilhemina let go off her grip walking to the door and locked it.

She throw me a purple nightgown, I quickly pulled it over my head. My right hand covered the sight of my cheek that was burning from the slap.

"Come here" she exhaled loudly sitting on the lilac couch in the corner, I get up slowing making my way to her, she motion her hand for me to take a seat in front of her.

"Why did you let her screw you?" She asks gripping on her cane, "and why do you care?" I says in disbelief, "you like being use like a fuck doll, don't you?", "what?" I choked on air, "stop acting stupid, Davina", "you know what?" a tear rolled down my eye "maybe I am stupid, I'm stupid for thinking you also have feeling for me, that you also maybe like me back but no, no you're just messing with me and I- I almost gone mad not almost. I have gone mad for weeks before I could contain myself and go back to work", she look at me "you pathetic" my eyes widen with her words.

"So you fuck my sister, is this supposed to be a revenge?", "for fuck sake, Wilhemina. I didn't know she's your sister", she let out a sarcastic laugh "you're fucking with me, Davina Clair", "what do you mean?" , "you are fucking with my head" she crossed her legs, "oh- me? I'm the one who's fucked in the head by you, Wilhemina. You're sick" her eyes burn I see nothing in it but anger, "you got attached to me for what like 5 minutes into conversation and went stalking me after I ghosted you twice, still you forgive me after I send you flower and silly little letter. You stop working, start drinking everyday for weeks because of me, and I'm the sick one?" She raise her brow, she's right. It's not her, it's me.

"Ok" I sat there staring down at my feet, "anything else you wanna say?", "Are we done?" my gaze went to meet hers, she watch me with an intense look, "No. Not yet." She get up from the couch coming towards me, "what do you want?" I leaned back into the couch, her hand gently touching my cheek, "is it still hurt?", I pushed her hand away "don't." get out the couch, she pulled me in her arms, "allow me to take care of the mess I've made" she whispers, I started sobbing like a child.

She turned me to face her, "don't cry, baby. I'm sorry" she wiped away my tears, i melt into her, she kiss my forehead. "If it means I'll go crazy because I love you, I'll go insane" I murmurs in her chest, I know her too much that I can feel her smile spreading on her face without even looking at it. "my precious heart" she run her fingers down my hair.