9

[Fuck it I love you - Lana Del Rey]

I went through my fifth orgasm, Wilhemina promised to take care of me and she did a really good job.
We lay on the bed, her arm wrapped around me pulling it into her, I'm on my iPad scrolling on Pinterest looking for a new car, Wilhemina just observed behind me.

Loving her changed me in many ways I thought I would never, she asked me to quit working and move in with her, without a drop of hesitation I said yes.

"What do you think?" I ask scrolling pass a purple Lamborghini, it was eye catching. Wilhemina was quite surprised that I was into that kind of stuff since  I seems to be so calm and soft, I am her softy.

"I like it darker" she says smiling, "mhm me too" I turn and lay a soft kiss on her smudged lips. "Do you love me?" I ask out of nowhere, "doesn't look like I have a choice", I frowned at her response "what do you mean? So if you have a choice, if there a girl that is much more your type, prettier than me, better than me. Are you going to leave me for her?" I look up at her eyes begging she would say no, she laugh "no baby, I would never. I love you. And only you." I smile hard, "I love you too"

"Will you hurt me on purpose?" another question slips out my lips, the softness of her hands make it way to my face, "Davina baby, you know I would never hurt you, and I promise to protect you from anyone that wish you harm. From now on if anyone. Anyone who dare to lay a hand on you, I swear they won't live to see another day" "you're safe with me". She's so good with word, the way she know how to talk it out of anything, she know what I crave to hear, she know me better than I know myself.

"Don't leave me, don't you ever leave me" I says to her with my raspy voice, as my eyes slowly shut. "I won't, love don't worry" and that she place a kiss on my forehead before I drift off.

Yes Lana, fuck it I love her.

*****

At the breakfast table, Wilhemina sit across from me "I'll take you out today, anywhere you wish to go?" she wipe her lips elegantly with the lavender napkin, "actually... today I'm going to meet up with some friends" "from high school" I give her a puppy look hoping she would give a permission. "may I know where?", "the cafe shop nearby your company" I lied, she didn't buy it.

"Alright but be back on time" she wink, "thank you" I jump from my seat to hug her, "do you need me to drop you off? cause I'm to the mall" she pick up her lilac coat and her cane, "oh okayyy" I hate to lie to her but in this case I've to or I'll end up boiled in hot oil.

*****

"See you later, Ms.Venable" I kiss her cheek, "see you later, dear" she winks.

I watch her car drive off before dialing his number, "yeah I'm here" I says through the phone, "i'm behind you" he chuckles, "so where's it?" I hold out my hand, "don't worry but first...", "yeah here" I give him the money, he counts it and handed me the black package, "when should I take it?", "anytime you want, anywhere, whenever, you want" he smirk, "thanks" it was my first getting my hand dirty with this but I need it, if i'm going to change my life, I'll change each and every corner of it.

I called Wilhemina and told her I'm going to packed my thing back at the house and bring it to hers. I entered my house for the last time, in the living room I spread the powder, cutting it in line, rolled a dollar and inhaled each line then staring at the ceiling.

I starting to feel confident, happy than ever, it's like I was reborn into a new person, a thought pop up, I want to dye my hair to match with Wilhelmina's.

I snorted all of it, because driving in my high state to the salon. It's a risky move but duh.

*****

Back at my house, new hair, new me.
I unlock the front door but it's was already unlocked, I don't even remember locking it so...

My eyes were red, my pupil grow bigger than the boba in my milk tea.
"Davina" if voice could kill, I'd be dead by now, "hola mami" I'm high but my heart starting to spin round and round, my gut turn upside down.

"Care to explain?"