18

my eyes slowly open seeing the plain white ceiling, "yes she's will be okay in a few days" I heard two woman voice talking, "anything I should be worry about?", "physically no, but you should try to talk to her" my eyes widen, I heard the door close, Wilhemina turn around and see me staring at her, "well what do we have here" she raise her brows, "jumped off the fence? While I'm gone? Are you out of your mind Davina" she come closer to the bed, I didn't say anything. Yet.

"Talk to me" she demands, nothing come out my mouth, she grips tightly on both side of my jaws "I said talk".

*flashback W.V pov*

I was on my way out of town, to meet up with some dealers, and I received a call from one of my house maid telling me Davina is going out, which i know she definitely trying to follow me, I told the guards to turn off the gate systems before she could get out but god knows she would try to climb a wall. Then throw herself off, breaking her left arm.

The moment I saw what's going on, on my phone which connected to the camera, i almost shoot the driver dead for driving too slow making a back turn.

When I got home, I ran in to the living room seeing her laying unconscious on the couch with the maids around, "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!? CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE" I yelled trying to wake her up, I thought she was dead.

***

DAVINA POV

"Talk" she let go of grip, "fine" I try to sit up, looking down at my left arm that is now hanging, "you prefer you arm looking like that?" She says in disbelief, i rolls my eyes "I was going out to get you flowers", "you sacrificed your arm just to get me flowers?" she  puff "lying doesn't suit you Davina, you were about to follow me", "well... yeah but flowers would be great"

"Was that necessary?", "jumping of the wall or breaking my arm or trying to buy you flowers? Or loving you too much?" My eyes beaming tears, "Davina..." she's soften, "don't you ever RISK doing something stupid again while I'm gone not under any circumstances, I love you you know that? I love you too much and seeing you like this, my heart shattered, you breaking your little arm is also count as breaking my heart, so don't you ever. EVER. hurt me in that way again, and I don't tolerate this silly behavior of yours, I love you baby" she lean down kissing my broken arm, "I love you too..." my throat was dry as a Sahara desert, "here drink some water" she smile shaking her head and brought the glass of water to my lips gaining a smile from me.

"Now take some rest, I'll answer anything you wanna ask, when you're hospital free"